tuscl

The Last Man On Earth

sflguy123
Florida
How does a show with that title have 6 characters?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    1 man and 5 females?
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    2 males 4 females so far. BTW, this wasn't meant as a riddle.

It's a decent show but nothing special. When I saw the commercials for it which made not mention of more than 1 actor it seemed like it would get old quickly(I still think it will).

I'm still trying to figure out where all the bodies are. It's all nice unlike the Walking Dead.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well, this is a adaptation of Fedric Brown's short story "Knock" The first two sentences...

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..."
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    2 men and 4 women sounds like each guy has the chance at two lovers.

Only seen the previews advertising the first two episodes.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I was very intrigued watching previews but quickly disappointed as he was immediately no longer the "last man on earth". I felt duped. You can't name your show that and then immediately start introducing a cast of characters. Mrs sea hates it. I still watch it but begrudgingly so. If it gets cancelled after 1 season I won't be sad. If it gets renewed I doubt it'll be in the tivo list next go round.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've been watching it but thought this show is going to get old fast unless they add characters. Poof, characters added. I was thinking any ordinary guy would have walked away from the goofball not so pretty woman he found first. There is a phrase even if someone was the last person on the planet. He agreed to do a ceremony to marry her. I would have done a ceremony to get divorced and walked out and found other hotter girls, happy ending except for the bitch hunting you and the other girls down. It wouldn't surprise me if the show goes there. I'm not sure how much more they can do unless he seems happy, the original guy that is, with the two girls but then after going off with them, they find a sorority of hot young very pretty girls who are very horny. The show could be called the saddest guy on the planet instead of the last guy.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'll sum up the show.
    Guy lives alone for 2 years, travels and finds no one. Lives in an abandoned nice house. Stole famous paintings to decorate his house. Drives a truck. show ignores getting gas. Talks to all kinds of balls with faces, tennis balls, ping long balls, basketball or baseball.
    Suddenly finds a woman. He's happy at first and passes out thinking a hot young girl was there. wakes up after a couple seconds and sees a not so pretty mid 30's woman who turns out to be a bit of a bitch. He has to stop at stop signs and can't park in handicap spots with her around. her rules. no one else on planet they though.
    She forces him to marry her before giving it up. He doesn't agree easily. Caves in after a while.

Not long after that, boom, hot young blond shows up but he's married. she won't cheat on his marriage. He finally arranges how with kids he needs to have sex with her so their kids won't be all one women's. Just before the deed, he shoots up fireworks and boom, a guy driving through town sees it and finds them. A big fat guy but blond girl likes him. Original guy going crazy. Original guy lies like crazy trying to get what he wants. everyone distrusting him.

He wanders off and finds two not too bad looking females who are happy to find someone. He lies and tells him there is no one else. he wants sex. He tells his wife back inthe superb he's happy with some alone time and she's happy that he finally is. He goes back and then boom, they accidentally meet up and the whole group of lies he said falls apart. He's in the doghouse. no sex. He tells the truth finally and says he should have never married the first girl he saw. Then he walks off alone, still in the doghouse.
    my summary of all episodes.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    .........That just sounds pathetic on so many levels its not funny.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've been disappointed in the show. My only laugh came during the scene about parking in the handicapped space. That was funny.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Man,I thought my life sucked.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    It probably does.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Mine does.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion