tuscl

Money back guarantee

Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:22 PM
Ever asked for or had any success getting your entry fee back--or how about money for a botched/disappointing VIP? Years ago some guys I worked with went into a Christie's club in Canton in the early evening, plunked down $7 each and walked into a scene with only three girls working, all of them overweight and unappealing. They stayed long enough to scope out the place and then demanded their money back. The club actually complied.

13 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    And so they should have. A while back I had a 'dance' from a girl in Rhino in LV. She sat down and talked to me and then towards the end of a song stood up without being prompted and wiggled her hips a little, ran her hands up her body and sat down, she didn't even get her tits out. The whole thing lasted about 20 seconds. When she sat down she asked for 'dance' money and not wishing to create a scene I gave her $20. I was pissed off about it and later thought that she shouldn't be allowed to get away with it so I asked to speak to the manager to tell him about it. I thought he might throw me out but I wanted to make a stand. The manager was great about it and sent me around with a bouncer and I had to point her out to him, the three of us then met. After a discussion between the two of them she walked across back to me and gave me my $20 back.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Good job, @londonguy! More guys need to do that, although it seems being kicked out of a club remains a real possibility anytime we raise our voices. I think Christie's gave these guys their money back because they were trying to create some good will. Their business was terrible, and the last thing they needed were more reasons for customers to dislike them.
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    Went to a club recently where they used machines and they had a special for 40 bucks. She put 20 into the machine and kept the other 20 on top. When the first part was done she asked if I wanted to go some more to which I replied yea, assuming she would put the other 20 into the machine. She then asked me for another 20 and when I told her about the other one I gave her she put it in her purse and said it was a tip. Ended up talking to the bouncer and he was really chill and extremely apologetic. I ended up pointing out the girl and getting my money back. Girl was pissed though
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Never got money back - but a few times as I attempted to pay the cover charge, the doorman waved it off and said "we only have a few girls right now, go on in"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I can't count the number of times that a dancer has offered me a money back guarantee if I didn't like her dance but even if it was terrible I still paid her. I have complained to managers a few times and each time I was given a free entrance pass or a chit for a free drink. It doesn't cost them anything and the PR is good for business.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Never had a dancer say "money back guarantee". But I did know on one guy I used to hang out with at one of the local clubs around town who got a "refund." Seems he went to the VIP with a fairly new and young dancer. He was a regular at the club and knew everyone at the club, but she had just started. Anyways, he went to VIP with her and they had sex and at the end she wanted to charge him $500. The going rate for BJs was $100-$150. FS could be had for $200. He balked. She insisted it was $500. He decided to give her the $500. But when he went back to the booth, he sought out the manager (who he had known for years). Told the manager the situation. The manager went and got him $400 back from the dancer and gave it to him. Only guy I've ever known at a SC to get a "refund." lol.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    ^^sounds discredible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think the higher-end clubs do often offer farily good customer service and thsu a better chance of getting one’s $$$ back (although it’s still a crapshoot) – lower-end clubs/dives probably much less likely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As we all know; once we give our $$$; it’s much harder to get it back. I now pretty much have zero tolerance for anyone in the SC trying to rip me off; if I have to leave the SC b/c I’m standing my ground; I will do so; but I will not pay the ROB amount. I was at a SC on late Fr afternoon where dances are $25 in curtained booths and a club employee stands outside counting the dances since the dancer needs to pay $5 out of every dance. Anyway – they are a little lax in this club on dayshift and sometimes the LD counter is helping out at the bar or w/e. So I was with a dancer whom I had some nice VHM dances w/. I got 4 dances and she claims it was 6 – I said let’s talk to the LD counter. I step outside the booth and tell the dude we did 4 songs and dancer claims it was 6 – dude looks at me like me like a deer in headlights (I think he was not there when we first went into the booths) and he kinda looks at the dancer and he kinda says 4; no 6 (while looking at her) – I knew the douche was dicking w/ me and I just said in a “stand my ground tone” (w/e that is LOL) – “it was 4 and that is all I’m paying for” – dude all of a sudden gets his memory back and says “yeah 4”. Someone less experienced that had not been ROBed b/f would have probably caved in and begrudgedly paid for the 6 dances – moral of the story is that you need to stand up for yourself and watch your back in a SC b/c not only can dancers ROB you but so will other SC employees (and it’s not unheard off for SC employees and dancers to “help each other out” w.r.t. ROBing custies).
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    There was a local girl that would frequently whisper in her most seductive voice that if we went to the vip it would be "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back." I always just thought it was a line that she would never live up to. One night none of my favs were there so I decided to take her back to the vip. After a very satisfactory 30 minutes I looked at her as serious as possible and said that I wanted my money back. She looked completely shocked but instantly reached in her purse to give me my money. When she reached out to hand it to me I just laughed and handed her a tip. I told her I just wanted to see if she was true to her word. She told me that she was always honest and promised that our next vip would be even better and once she really kept her word.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've never asked for any sort of refund, but a couple of times, I've gotten to a club near last call, so the door person just waved me in.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    That's why, if possible, never pay up front
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I used to drink straight bourbon with a coffee back. There usually was no charge for the coffee as it was like a chaser. One club I went to kept charging for both drinks and I complained a lot . My friend said there was nothing I could do about it and I took that as challenge. I told I was going to complain to the management and he just laughed. I looked up the clubs address and wrote a very nice letter pointing out the mistake of over charging me and losing my business or comping the coffee and keeping my business. After just one week I got a package in the mail with 50 table dance coupons and a lifetime door pass. This plus 2/1 drink coupons. Sometimes it works to complain officially.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion