tuscl

Accusation by association

I'm going to piggyback, again, off of Papi_Chulo's discussion "Guilty by Association." Have any of you ever received an early warning from a stripper that she "doesn't do those things" after she's spotted you with a certain dancer or noticed you having some extra fun?

Years ago when I first started clubbing, I was a regular at a club that didn't have a VIP area but where YMMM was available in the dark or hidden areas of the bar. I had just received a couple of dances from one of my favorites when I was approached by a young woman I'd never seen there before. I agreed to a dance and was about 30 seconds in when she told me, "Don't touch me. I don't like that." I hadn't done anything and told her, "I didn't." She said, "I know, but I saw you touching that other girl." What a stupid bitch move. I told her to beat it and didn't tip for the lame dance she put in. Big surprise--she didn't last there.

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yo I'm lovin more carlos on here...

I haven't had that happen before... but in casual conversation when I am going or have just sat down for a lap dance/VIP session, a dancer has asked "you're not one of those guys" etc etc etc. last time I was in detroit I casually went to VIP with an attractive dancer and I was okay with just getting dances since I had just gotten there... I hinted about a menu and she got a little guarded and didnt specifically say if she was an extras girl or not... Then added the dreaded "are you into that?" In a scolding tone. I responded "nah I'm not going out to strip clubs looking for that, but if it were to happen I wouldn't stop it from happening." Lol. That comment threw her for a loop. After our initial lap dance session she kept trying to get me back to VIP again saying "I'll only rape you a little this time" but I rejected the offer since she wasn't specific in what would happen for round 2.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been asked if I washed my hands after getting dances from another stripper. Some times I lie and say yes. :)
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    "if it were to happen I wouldn't stop it from happening." - I'm going to borrow that! Again, do these women realize the last thing we want at a club is to be judged? And I love her comment about "I'll only rape you a little this time". Dancers who make vague promises about VIP action usually do nothing.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    All y'all over think this activity way too much. Ever give any thought as to going when the mood strikes, without expectations and just seeing what happens? Is it always a fail if u don't get extras? Seriously? You'd prefer extras with a pig over a full contact 2-way dance with a beauty? Blowing a load in your pants is more fun than real life, long-lasting sex? You'd rather get a cbj in some cramped closet and make yourself cum, rather than sex with the spouse or g/f? Amazing because in my real life world, assuming its just me and my wife having sex, I cannot picture sex taking less than 50-60 minutes and I will never understand how anyone can cum in 20 or less.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have had that happen. That one was one and done.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    As you said no touch girls don't last long at HM/extras clubs. In my experiences the quiet girls are usually wilder than the" I'll give you the best lap dance you've ever had" girls who are almost always a dissapointment.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I got this one girl at a no touch club right before she moved and action out on the floor then bake n da vip got ultra high mileage with light extras...all on film.....now when i go to this club most girls want even look at me BUT ! The few that do have arranged hotOTc with da mane
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Also the owners and bouncer always have this slight smurk every timethey see me know lol....uuuuhhhhmmm ? I thank they enjoyed watching Juice TV lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    The last thing I'd ever complain about is a stripper giving upfront info about what she's not down with. If that were the norm, you wouldn't have to expect to waste a sum in three figures when you go to a club where you don't know the dancers.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl, that's a good point. I probably should have clarified by saying the dancer needs to find a way to deliver the message in a way that isn't accusatory, judgmental or nasty.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "All y'all over think this activity way too much. Ever give any thought as to going when the mood strikes, without expectations and just seeing what happens? Is it always a fail if u don't get extras? Seriously? You'd prefer extras with a pig over a full contact 2-way dance with a beauty? Blowing a load in your pants is more fun than real life, long-lasting sex? You'd rather get a cbj in some cramped closet and make yourself cum, rather than sex with the spouse or g/f? Amazing because in my real life world, assuming its just me and my wife having sex, I cannot picture sex taking less than 50-60 minutes and I will never understand how anyone can cum in 20 or less."

Yo this is a message board - I'm fucking bored at work or sitting in an airport and they're aren't any hot women to stare at... Of course we over analyze things, it's either this or reading the USA Today app on my iPhone for the 13th time today....Please let us do our thing...

Yes you're right - 30 minutes in a VIP is not always the greatest option but for some of us at certain times its the ONLY option. Sometimes I pull a Rick Dugan and get a stripper back to my room for more of what you described, sometimes I don't even want to fuck with the effort, and I want to bust a nut, go to my hotel room and sleep alone. Enough Said!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion