Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Most Popular "ATF" Name?

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Judging by the "hacked" TUSCL password list from a few years ago, it apparently is "Jennifer".

The obvious passwords were things like: Password, 123456, qwerty, stripper, and fuck

Jennifer topped the list of names -- I think it was used 24 times

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I would have guessed "Destiny".

Seems like every strip club I've ever been in had at least one "Destiny" at it at any given time. lol. Has to be one of the more popular stripper stage names.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

AT the present time I would have to say that it is "Dream Stripper". :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ the girls should pick up on that

"Is Dream Stripper working tonight?" "Yeah, they all are"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

We talking "stripper" names or "real" names.

Names go in cycles and I'm in my mid 30s. When I was younger Id bet Jennifer or Melissa - I know about 200 girls with those names.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Just in case anyone is planning to hack my account, my password is not dream stripper or any variation or derivative thereof. My password used to be "password" but no longer.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

My password is the same as the 84th most popular striped name.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

shadowcat "AT the present time I would have to say that it is "Dream Stripper". :)"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

My password is not "SlamDunkedThatFaggotRickyBoy".

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol dougster lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Did I give away too many passwords when I said in another post it was the most common on this site? I do not remember what thread that was.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement