tuscl

TUSCL rivals! Che vs pikey_bastard!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
It looks like there is a rivalry between pikey_bastard and Che! I wonder if that's because pikey_bastard thinks Che is a big fan of Che Guevara! That would be brilliant!

Che my friend, even if you are the reincarnation of Che Guevara I'd watch out for pikey_bastard! Apparently he lives on beer and spring rolls and it seems clear that he has a Mad Max movie playing in is head 24/7! And he has a special hatred for the Fabian society! A man like that is not to be trifled with!

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nah, actually seems like they are good friends IRL and just fucking around here.

JS69 and others keep trying to stir up something w SJG but he isn't biting and rapidly gaining in popularity from many while he probably the most polarizing figure on TYSCL these days.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    It's brilliant that pikey_bastard's crazy apocalypse post was just a joke and that he's actually a sane guy! That post was bonkers! A little extreme getting your buddy in on it, but whatever!

My hat is off to you pikey_bastard and Che Guevara! You guys are brilliant!
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    Juice vs Juice is always a classic
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Does Pikey mean the same over there as here, gypsy?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    londonguy - I've never heard it but I think bastard is the same. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    londonguy I assumed pikey_bastard was British or Irish!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Or maybe Astralia! Not sure if pikey has the same meaning there but Australian would be a brilliant explanation for the Mad Max movie that is apparently playing 24/7 in his mind!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    They're both idiots.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Doesn't he have a flag as his avatar? I've tried to figure it out, but can't enlarge the photo like we could in the past
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Yes thanks to the Guy Ritchies movie 'Snatch' we know what a Pikey is state side. Was in Ireland once dropped that word. Didn't realize it was soooo offensive.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Yes GACA, it's extremely offensive to them, and leads to them leaving even more human excrement on your doorstep.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Londonguy. Well in my case the Pikey was female, only lead with her wanting to go back to my hotel room (and stealing my shit)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^ lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion