Sure I believe him but will his wife? :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A man reported to Myrtle Beach police that a dancer/waitress at The Masters Club on Mr. Joe White Avenue late Friday night.

The victim, who police described as very intoxicated and unsure of the exact time the robbery took place, claims that one man held a pistol to his head and another a cattle prod to his neck while a woman took four $100 bills from his wallet.

The man claims he agreed to a private dance from the woman after she served him a drink, according to the police report. He said the woman performed a dance to one song and, when it was over, order the victim to pay up.

The man told police he opened his wallet and the woman tried to grab all his money. When he refused, the victim claims the other men entered the room and held the weapons on him while the woman took the money.

The victim said the pair of men then pushed him out the back door into the parking lot. The man told police he then went to a “breakfast place” and an insurance office, where someone called a cab for him.

A friend told police that he was at The Masters Club with the victim when the dancer took him to the VIP room, and that was the last he heard from him until the victim called to tell him he had been robbed.

No arrests have been made.

5 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    A pistol and a cattle prod are the only way to get $400 from a man at a strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the police didn't believe him or he couldn't give a good enough description of the dancer. I would have paid to go back in the club if necessary and identified the dancer and pressed charges. The club probably has security cameras as well.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I certainly agree that the Masters Club is full of ROBs. Anybody who goes in the VIP is guaranteed to get ripped off. Still, this story seems pretty implausible. Any dancer worth a shit could've taken all of this very drunk guy's money without violence.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The club has a major problem if people are illegally carrying weapons into the club undetected and robbing customers at gunpoint. I believe they might increase security and fire the dancer, maybe even have her and accomplishes arrested so the public knows the club took action for the sake of customers and that the club is safe. If they find out via security cameras or investigations. Ofcourse they might do nothing and hope no one believes the story. Kind of like management like an ostrich.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    "Is that a cattle prod in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion