tuscl

Tampa advice, what about go South?

IRman
Florida
Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:38 PM
In regards to haujobb's request 4 tampa advice I have a related question: what about the areas south of tampa such as st pete, clearwater, largo, Pinellas pk and seminole? I rarely venture that far coming from Orlando but how r those clubs 4 extras and selection of entertainers? When I go through those reviews they aren't very conclusive. Btw; if anyone is unfortunate enough 2 b in daytona beach corridor and needs advice let me know as I usually wind up there instead of tampa due to time constraints.

4 comments

• shanny72
    9 years ago
    I steer clear of st Petersburg and Clearwater clubs. Too unreliable to be any good. Go to OZ if you must, but the rest is hit/miss. Usually miss.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Stay in Tampa or go north (west as rick would call it).
  • wholdman
    9 years ago
    Only been to one Pinellas Club - just recently - Atlantis - Had a blast!! And NO pasties!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have met a dancer at Follies twice and taken her to VIP once. She lives in Tampa and works at OZ in Clearwater. She comes to Atlanta every few months to visit relatives and works at Follies when she does. If she does at OZ what she does at Follies there wouldn't be anything to complain about but I have a feeling that that isn't the case. Pasco County north of Tampa has been reported to have the best action.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion