Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

There is hope for georgemicrodong.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Stellenbosch University doctors perform first successful penile transplant in the world.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

"The patient, whose identity is being protected for ethical reasons, has made a full recovery and has regained all function in the newly transplanted organ. ... Finding a donor organ was one of the major challenges of the study."

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Now there is new meaning to the term, "I wouldn't touch that girl with someone elses dick!"

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^lol

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It's been 50+ years. I'm used to it. I wouldn't know what to do with something bigger.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

First heart transplant. First penile transplant. Those South African surgeons are really on the cutting edge.....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement