Detroit - trumpps, toy chest, players, hustlers - worth a visit?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Saturday afternoon and Saturday night this weekend I wanted to try something new, are any of these clubs worth a visit? I have been reading the reviews on all but nothing stood out to me. Should I just stick to my "go to" the flight club?

6 comments

• Electronman
    10 years ago
    Nix on Hustler --place is so dead that they've cut back to being open only 3-4 evenings per week.

Toy Chest is hit and miss-- sometimes the talent is not worth the cost of a beer, other times pretty good.

Player's is great for an afternoon visit, especially if you like slender dancers.

No experience with Trumpp's.

Don't overlook Landing Strip, Legends (recently opened) and Penthouse.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Thanks for responding.

I like flight club, BTs and penthouse.

I want to like coliseum but I always strike out there

I do not like landing strip and criket. I may try legends, and if I go in the afternoon I will try players, at night looks like flight club and/or penthouse...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Hustler Club--Don't bother.
    Toy Chest--Usually ugly dancers.
    Trumpps--Can be good. But not as good as nearby Penthouse.

Penthouse and Flight Club are the best.

If you want to try some place new, you could try Subi's. I have always had a good time there. It's kind of a small neighborhood bar with strippers.

• Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    Of the club's you mentioned I could see rolling the dice on Players. The rest aren't really worth it.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

As others have said: Hustler, don't bother. Don't understand how that place is still in business.

Trumpps can be good on a Thursday or Friday. Not so great Monday thru Wednesday.

Toy Chest, never been so can't comment. Haven't heard much about it either, so probably not a good choice.

Players does a decent afternoon crowd most days of the week with a good amount of dancers on shift.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Trumpps is always variable. The last few reviews of Landing Strip have it going more gangsta.
    Flight Club is the best in my opinion. I do not like the off property parking at Penthouse. Flight Club's lot is fenced, lit and on property.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion