tuscl

News From Corporate

<p>So my company has to utilize a pain in the ass safety program that requires employees to fill out a weekly hazard elimination form and a monthly safety evaluation form. This week, a subordinate, Sade (her real name-a former stripper) wrote in her weekly elimination "Hair was hanging in my eyes, irritatating them. Eliminated hazard by pinning my hair back.".</p>

<p>One of my duties is that I'm account manager for a nationwide service industry that serves my client. For the past six years, I've exchanged emails on service requests with the local service office, which closed on the first of the month. I had to call the national service center in Philadelphia. When the servic guy answered thephone, we had to wrangle overa customer service number and i.d. number (geez, it's a 2.6 million dollar a year account). So I told the guy what I needed, and he told me it would take two weeks for delivery (their transportation center is still in town, it was the service center that closed). .</p>

<p>When I told him two weeks would be the day before Thanksgiving, he said "You're right, please hold." Five minutes later he came back on and said, "I rushed the order, it'll be one to two weeks.".</p>

<p>"So", I countered, "we're back to the 24th?".</p>

<p>"Oh yeah, you're right. Hold on.".</p>

<p>He comes back five minutes later, "I put a rush on the order, okay ?".</p>

<p>"So, when can I expect delivery ?".</p>

<p>"I don't know.".</p>

<p>"Thanks a bunch.".</p>

<p>It arrived at close of business..</p>

<p>Left hand, meet right hand.</p>

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion