tuscl

Worst retards on TUSCL

Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:42 AM
Who do you guys think are the worst? My votes are: 1. TheProphetJuice - 'nuff said 2. TheProphetJuice - so retarded he has to be listed twice 3. Mikeya02 - for thinking that I'm zipperhead 4. Zipman68 - for being a combination of an arrogant prick and an idiot 5. Dougster - for being Dougster Honorable mention to CrazyJoe for talking about shit all of the time and to rickdugan for constantly encouraging that retard troll Dougster.

20 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    December 25, 2014 • Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm retiring the slaux.pas handle. I created it when I read posts by one "retard" named slaux_pas lamblasting another "retard" named zipman68. This long term (albeit occasional) poster decided to create slaux.pas to show the trolls exactly what they sound like. It wasn't hard. I just created three rules. First, say "retard" a lot. Second, substitute "your" for "you're". Third, don't bother correcting spelling errors. I expanded the second to simply avoid all contractions. It is actually kind of fun to write that way. I've probably posted more as slaux.pas than as my other handle. I hope the immature trolls got a little bit of their own medicine. Here is what I learned: We all knew Juice/Duke actually is an idiot, so I won't add anything. Crazyjoe is actually a pretty good guy. He played along. I honestly don't think mikeya02 got the joke. Steve229 and zipman68 are narcissistic fucks that have to feel smarter than everybody else. I'm not sure if they left because of me, but they knew I was fucking with them and didn't like it. To the real slaux_pas I'll just say that you don't get it. Your criticism of zipman68 only encourages the guy. He feels smarter than you so he keeps fucking with you. If you really want to fuck with somebody like zipman68 or steve229 you have to act like an idiot but slip in something to let them know you're doing it intentionally. That pisses people like those two off, because they don't like being fucked with. Just insult them and they don't care. And I have no idea what is wrong with Dougster. I thought he was like steve229 and zipman68. But I couldn't get a rise out of him. Maybe he is genuinely mentally ill. Dougster, please get help. To the rest of you retards, Merry Christmas Thats you Zip. Trying to get a "rise out of people"
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    Yep mikeya012. I said that, but I certainly didn't say I was that narcissistic fuck zipperhead. And I ain't zipperhead. I do like getting a rise out of people though. Just like I got a rise out of you.
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    Maybe I should try to be zipperhead. Dude, I was so high this one time that I thought the strippers were Klingons. Then I communed with the Juiceman and kissed his ass. Juice is so cool when he eats the xxxtra crispy chicken. Fucking dumbass
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Thy prophet is gratfull too his loyil servent Mikha'el I thank slaux.pas maybee Zipmane too
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    Clever retort Mikeya02. You're hilarious. I'll take page from "theProphetRetard" and just say "thou hast cracked the Zipmane's secret code so thou must be a genius". And ProphetRetard just give it. I'm sure everybody else has you on ignore and that's where you're going for me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ you again?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hours Ago • December 25, 2014 • Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm retiring the slaux.pas handle. I created it when I read posts by one "retard" named slaux_pas lamblasting another "retard" named zipman68. This long term (albeit occasional) poster decided to create slaux.pas to show the trolls exactly what they sound like. It wasn't hard. I just created three rules. First, say "retard" a lot. Second, substitute "your" for "you're". Third, don't bother correcting spelling errors. I expanded the second to simply avoid all contractions. It is actually kind of fun to write that way. I've probably posted more as slaux.pas than as my other handle. I hope the immature trolls got a little bit of their own medicine. Here is what I learned: We all knew Juice/Duke actually is an idiot, so I won't add anything. Crazyjoe is actually a pretty good guy. He played along. I honestly don't think mikeya02 got the joke. Steve229 and zipman68 are narcissistic fucks that have to feel smarter than everybody else. I'm not sure if they left because of me, but they knew I was fucking with them and didn't like it. To the real slaux_pas I'll just say that you don't get it. Your criticism of zipman68 only encourages the guy. He feels smarter than you so he keeps fucking with you. If you really want to fuck with somebody like zipman68 or steve229 you have to act like an idiot but slip in something to let them know you're doing it intentionally. That pisses people like those two off, because they don't like being fucked with. Just insult them and they don't care. And I have no idea what is wrong with Dougster. I thought he was like steve229 and zipman68. But I couldn't get a rise out of him. Maybe he is genuinely mentally ill. Dougster, please get help. To the rest of you retards, Merry Christmas Thats you Zip. Trying to get a "rise out of people"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hours Ago • December 25, 2014 • Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm retiring the slaux.pas handle. I created it when I read posts by one "retard" named slaux_pas lamblasting another "retard" named zipman68. This long term (albeit occasional) poster decided to create slaux.pas to show the trolls exactly what they sound like. It wasn't hard. I just created three rules. First, say "retard" a lot. Second, substitute "your" for "you're". Third, don't bother correcting spelling errors. I expanded the second to simply avoid all contractions. It is actually kind of fun to write that way. I've probably posted more as slaux.pas than as my other handle. I hope the immature trolls got a little bit of their own medicine. Here is what I learned: We all knew Juice/Duke actually is an idiot, so I won't add anything. Crazyjoe is actually a pretty good guy. He played along. I honestly don't think mikeya02 got the joke. Steve229 and zipman68 are narcissistic fucks that have to feel smarter than everybody else. I'm not sure if they left because of me, but they knew I was fucking with them and didn't like it. To the real slaux_pas I'll just say that you don't get it. Your criticism of zipman68 only encourages the guy. He feels smarter than you so he keeps fucking with you. If you really want to fuck with somebody like zipman68 or steve229 you have to act like an idiot but slip in something to let them know you're doing it intentionally. That pisses people like those two off, because they don't like being fucked with. Just insult them and they don't care. And I have no idea what is wrong with Dougster. I thought he was like steve229 and zipman68. But I couldn't get a rise out of him. Maybe he is genuinely mentally ill. Dougster, please get help. To the rest of you retards, Merry Christmas Thats you Zip. Trying to get a "rise out of people"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    Durrrrrrrrrrrr . . . . .
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What the hell happen here. I need my pooper scooper
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    There is always the scroll wheel or button to slide right on by anything you don't want read.
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    ^^^ True, but if I scrolled past mikeya02's comments I wouldn't be able to fuck with this head.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Yeah sometimes a gas to play devils advocate and get them going
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion