tuscl

Attention ATLers

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, January 23, 2015 6:37 PM
There is a “club” in ATL that seems to have opened some time in 2014 – looks like a black club (or else I wouldn’t be posting this :)). IDK anything about this club and it’s not on TUSCL – but it’s Facebook page refers to it as a bikini club and a “Sports and Bar Lounge”. The name of the club is “Dejavu Sports Bar and Lounge” – there Facebook page says how the following: “…THE VU IS BACK!!! SO GET READY!!! The Grand Opening for DEJA VU 2 is tonite, April 4th on Campbellton Rd. ***DRINK SPECIALS ALL NITE LONG*** \\\\\75 of the sexiest BIKINI DANCERS will be in the building!//// DOORS DON'T CLOSE 'TIL 10AM DEJA VU 2 FEATURING "The World Famous Mr. Everything" in the kitchen Follow Deja Vu 2 on ‪#‎Instagram‬ @deja_vu_2 Use the hash tag ‪#‎DejaVu2‬when ur in the builing …” Anyone have any info on this place? [view link]

8 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Papi, no idea on this one and not on the path of the ATLers I know. Funny you mention these bikini sports bars, as one of my fav strippers mentioned that she worked at one in ATL on off nights (can't remember the name of the bikini club). She said they were pretty lame compared to the SCs in ATL. Hopefully somebody else has more info.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a strip club wanna be. 7:23 a.m. EST December 1, 2014 ATLANTA -- A security guard and a guest were shot at a southwest Atlanta club Monday morning. Police said it began at around 4:30 a.m. with a fight at Dejavu 2 Sports Bar and Lounge in the 2900 block of Campbellton Road SW. According to an Atlanta police spokesperson, the man who started the fight was thrown out of the club. He retrieved a gun from his car and tried to get back into the building, but was stopped by a security guard. The security guard and the patron shot at each other. The security guard was struck in his left hand, while another club guest was shot in the left hand and left side. Both victims' injuries were not life-threatening. The patron who shot the security guard has not been caught or identified. Atlanta Police spokeswoman Kim Jones said responding officers also arrested the club's owner on a warrant for battery and selling liquor after hours.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Why would a bikini club be listed on tuScl? Might as well list every Hooters.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    LeeH - Ask the members that rated Club Wax, a bikini club, the 6th overall best club on TUSCL. NO. I am not one of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Whenever I see the term “Sports Bar” in the title it makes me wonder if they are trying to be a SC but may not have the permits to be one.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Many bikini clubs are that in name only. At Hooters, from what I understand, girls don't show their pussies or fuck the customers. Papi, there has been quite a bit of discussion of this place on [view link]. I haven't followed it because it so ain't my scene. Go to the Atlanta/Strip Clubs page and search the thread for "deja" or "dejavu".
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ thanks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion