tuscl

Been writing shitty reviews since July 2014

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, January 23, 2015 12:18 PM
This guy is trashing up Tuscl. He lies about his b day to try to get extras. He lies about getting otc. This guy did get otc with jackie who he claims is him. If that is true he was calling jacking off otc. Then he props his own reviews because nobody gives him love except rosie and her 5 friends. Platinum Plus Greenville, South Carolina Duke69 Joined Jul 2014 Clubs Reviewed: 5 Total Reviews: 5 Dancers Value Atmosphere Overall Tuesday After Midnight visit, 11-25 dancers November 5, 2014 • Juice is bake and i had my duke blue hat and devilish attitude with me...12am Nov 5, 2014 my 33 years of greatness was celebrated at Platinum Plus in Greenville SC. Getting in was $8 and i got I.D. lol...bitch made me fell 21 son...once inside i was on a mission...didnt even find a seat..i grabbed the first dancer i saw..took her hand and announced to the rest of thos cunts it was me birthdays....5 songs latter and a wet spot on my shorts(it was pre cum i leek a lot) from that point on they all knew i had the money...one after another i took what ever grabbed my dick...i got most my dances at $20 but their was a few $25,$30 and one lil baby boo that did full contact on the floor for $10...toward the end of my stay i discovered a woman i would leave with and tipe this review while watching her sleep in my hotel room. She had the body of my ATF and i could not believe it....i spent $250 on just her in the vip room...thangs got so hot and heavy i was finger banging her, she in my shorts jackie"ing my cock while dfk"ing...needless to say we both had fuck eyes for each other and it was closing at 3am....she says "i normally dont do this" ....lol...ok......$400 extra later im sucking and fucking this bitches brains and common sense loose....i headed bake to sleep with this pussy beside me...its been a good start to juice 33 b-day Prop Review Flag Review 2 Review Props Duke69 Joined Jul 2014 Clubs: 5 Reviews: 5 November 5, 2014 a very naughty boy Duke69 Joined Jul 2014 Clubs: 5 Reviews: 5 November 5, 2014 side note...i did notice what magrat noticed with floor managers walking around in the vip room once in a blue moon...but never any corrections. i also noticed once my girl and i engaged in giving each others handies she was on the look out and calledd me

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    FUCK YOU JACKIE!!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Try the Rickboy system out. It works better than the shitting at McD system you invented
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Duke was giving her "the finger," No wonder she went nuts
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Lol !!! #sausageFingers
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol...isn't Dukey your evil twin?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Lol. I bet there was a bucket of KFC somewhere in that hotel room too....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion