tuscl

texting

Friday, January 23, 2015 8:02 AM
Is it common for strippers to ask for your number or give you their number and then occasionally text?

23 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Very common.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    About the only texts I get are from strippers.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "occasionally" LOL
  • just4fun2
    9 years ago
    I find that the amount of money I spend on a stripper correlates to the frequency of the texts I receive from her.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Yes, sometimes they want it to genuinely make contact with you at a later date and sometimes it's part of an act to extract cash from your wallet.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • bigred2291
    9 years ago
    Is it just a way to get customers to come back for more visits?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes, it is a sales pitch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    99% of the time it’s just business – they want to: + text you to come in when it’s slow in the club and they are not making $$$ - they’ll make it sound like “they really want to see you” and that “they really miss you” which all means they want your $$$ + often times they’ll hit you with tales of woe – anything from “could you please help me out with my cell ph bill this month, pleeeeeease”; to “I’m getting evicted from my place and me and my two kids have no where else to go; can you please help me w/ my rent this one time, pleeeeeeease”; etc Strip clubs are bizarro world (the opposite of the “real world”) and thus you should not believe 99% of what a stripper tells you especially if it’s related to $$$. It’s business for them (dancers) and you should see it the same way unless proven otherwise – you can heed the warnings or learn the hardaway.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Does a bear shit in the woods?
  • jehu96
    9 years ago
    I text regularly with ATF.
  • bigred2291
    9 years ago
    What is ATF? I am new at this
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ATF is a patrons favorite dancer. Here's a link to the glossary [view link]
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    From my experience, dancers don't volunteer their phone number. I have to ask for it. Maybe if I was a whale, they would volunteer their number. I only spend about $60 on each dancer a week.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ it may have to do w/ the area or the type of club – IME I get more #s “thrown my way” at dives vs upscale clubs. I get more #s offered to me than I ask for – not saying I get them every time I visit a club – but def a handful or more a year
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Texting while driving is bad. Ask Tiger Woods
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yes it is very common.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    yes. if your lucky she will never text you and only answer your texts. if not you may have to block the number so it don't wake you at 3am or some other god forsaken part of the night. be careful.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yes. Yes. And yes. Very common.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Dancers want a stable of regular customers for steady income. Collecting cell phone numbers with lies about being interested in the guy, is just a ploy to fill in the register for regulars who will come in when called and bring money.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    On the flip side, mongers want a stable of regular dancers for steady sex.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't mind dancers texting me to ask me to come to the club. I know it's because the club is slow and they want my business, but if the girl is hot it's good to know that she's available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion