tuscl

Lint Roller Expeeience

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The bathroom troll gives me soap, hands me paper towels, and while I'm drying my hands he starts rubbing a lint roller all over me. WTF???? While on the one hand I kinda admired his creativity and initiative (how creative can you make pissing and washing your hands), on the other hand it was kinda gay. Anybody else ever had a lint roller experience in a club?

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that sums it up alright
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Never had it at a strip club, but after one session, a masseuse did that with my shirt. It was something different, but I didn't see it as gay. I seem to remember seeing some old movies where the butler would take a small brush to his employer's suit and jacket as he was putting them on to tidy the clothes up -- get rid of any dust, lint, dandruff, whatever might detract from a prim and proper image. Today, they'd just use a lint roller.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Little known fact... Jimi Hendrix's first band was the LINT ROLLER EXPERIENCE.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I only recall having it done @ Baby Dolls Dallas I believe it was – it was an older black gentleman – I think that is something that may have been more common in the old days.

I don’t care for it and rather not have it done – but I see it as the dude just trying to make his $$$.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion