tuscl

Philly clubs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, January 17, 2015 10:47 AM
I'd appreciate some input on Philadelphia clubs from anyone who regularly goes to those clubs. Two questions: Some reviews refer to LE raids. Are those over or still ongoing on? I'm looking for beautiful young white women, high mileage, all natural, extras would be nice but not a deal breaker. I'm not particularly cost sensitive but don't want to spend more than I have to. What club(s) best fits this profile? Here are my conclusions based on the reviews. Am I missing anything? Oasis: has the most reviews. Very popular for a while, seems to have suffered a serious decline but is now recovering somewhat in the past year. Sounds high mileage but quality of dancers is not the best. Penthouse: quality dancers but many reviews made the place sound low mileage Cheerleaders-- comments since the recent change to topless seemed very positive. I'm sort of inclined to start here. There were lots of other clubs but these three seemed to be the best options. I appreciate any insider advice.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Have never SCed in Philly. The ones you mentioned seem to get the most reviews – Club Risque on the Delaware seems to also get a fair # of reviews and you may want to peruse those reviews.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    It's been a few years but from what I remember Club Risqué meets your criteria.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    In Philly, I recommend Delilah's and Club Risque "Northeast". If you want high mileage at Delilah's, you'll need to sift through the ladies and find an extras provider, then go straight to VIP. The lap dance rooms are bouncer monitored and generally low mileage. CR Northeast has a LD room with several dark booths and corners. Lots can happen with the right dancer. On the outskirts of Philly, I suggest the famouse Playhouse Lounge in Burlington NJ. Lots of Brazillians, but there are attractive white chicks there too. Lap dances are $30 per 4 mins. in large LD booths with doors. Many of the ladies provide great BBHJs, but BJ's and FS are generally not on the dancer's menus there due to cameras. Hope you enjoy your visit! HG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks. HG, any experience with the three that I mentioned?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I've never been to Philly. I would definitely hit Pat's and Geno's besides the clubs.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Dinic's pork sandwiches are pretty awesome too!
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    No, haven't been to the 3 u mentioned.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    JS69: What's the deal with giving detail about what you're looking for and what you already know. Don't you know you're supposed to just write: "Hey guys, what are the BEST clubs in Philly?"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chandler, as you noticed, I did something radical this time. I did my own independent research on the clubs first, including the reviews, and then I only asked the questions that I had after doing my own legwork. I apologize for the serious breach of protocol. Next time I'll try to be much more lazy.
  • Jersey0
    9 years ago
    Definetly don't bother with Pats and Geno's, they are tourist traps and disgusting.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    You got the hang of it, JS. And if you're just asking where to get extras, be sure to add, "Help a brotha out."
  • privatedance
    9 years ago
    Gold club is a good place to visit. Before the raids I got propositioned every time I walked in the door. When it's good it's really good. When it's not.... meh.
  • thedude1028
    9 years ago
    go to cheerleaders. you can find what you want there. tuesdays the regular lapdance is 2 for 20 which is a great way to "interview" girls before deciding on a VIP candidate. Let me know how your time in Philly goes. I'm always curious about new areas of adventure. Also let me know if you'd like more details in PM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion