tuscl

Smack That Ass

jerikson40
New York
I've had a few dancers over the years ask me during a lap dance to spank them. And I do, being very gentle of course. But then they say, no, really spank me. So I do it a little harder. And they say no, spank me really hard. And no matter how hard I smack that ass, it doesn't seem to be hard enough.

Now, I'm wondering if these chicks really do get into being spanked and shit, or if they're just doing it because they think YOU like it. Or maybe it's some twisted stripper psychology where they have this internal battle over what they're doing and how bad it is, and they're acting out some sort of self punishment they think they deserve or something. You'd think a guy would enjoy smackin' that ass, but honestly I feel a bit uncomfortable cuz I think I'm hurting them.

But hell, it is fun to smack that ass.

6 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    *smacks jerkoffson in the head*
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^more like the truth
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40, take some time to research submissive behaviours and the fine line some people experience between pain and pleasure. It will answer your questions.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    They all love smacking each other's ass, so I doubt if it's just for your benefit. I have fun trying to get a loud cracking sound, and it can help loosen a girl up, but I don't see it as a sign of anything deeper. It's no big deal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have been told a few times but only by black dancers w/ big asses and they often tell me to smack it harder but it’s not in my nature as I am a sensitive PL :).

To me it “appears” the “smack dat ass” thing is more of a black thing and many a black woman has thee ass for spanking hard.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "... they're just doing it because they think YOU like it."

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion