tuscl

Strippers asking you for your digets.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
This has happened to me a few times. We all know the obvious reason why. If I don't want to hear from them, I'll make up some bull shit story about why I can't give it to them. On the rare occasions that I do trust them and I do give it to them, I always ask them to not write it on the shit house wall along with " For a good time call.......". So far I haven't gotten any unwanted phone calls. :)

6 comments

• samsung1
    10 years ago
    You can buy a cheap prepaid cell phone for a second number or use an app like Google voice.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Usually they ask, then call me right then so I have their number. No problems as of yet. But I don't give it until some form of trust has been built.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    This happened to me a couple weeks ago (her asking for my number without giving hers in return - mutual exchanges are more frequent for me). I didn't think anything of it and thought we'd built up enough rapport, so I gave it to her. She texted me Tuesday night and then again Wednesday morning. Said she'd been trying to text me but that I hadn't responded. Eh, whatever...at any rate, we had a decent text convo Wednesday.

The odd thing about number exchanges for me is that I always tell women I'm from out of town - as in "not anywhere close" and don't visit often - so they know there's no chance of me becoming a regular. Some girls still ask anyway.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    the few times a dancer asked me and I told them the number was for a landline, they acted like it was some sort of unlisted do not call number. Of course I usually do not answer the phone if I don't know who's calling. Too many scammers, people wanting money, or politicians despite being on a do not call list. I think we need a new list called do not call at all unless we opt out for specific exceptions. I do not want any calls except from relatives, friends, or people I am doing business with. I would opt out to allow hot girls to call me but I know of no 100% do not call list with the option to opt out for hot girls.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Honestly I don't really see the big deal in exchanging cell phone numbers. Now I won't give mine if I'm not getting hers in return, but usually it is just a quick dial from one cell to the other and voila - you have each other's number stored. In my experience most dancers don't really want it for voice chats anyway, but rather so that they can text you, which is no skin off my teeth.

• warhawks
    10 years ago

I exchange numbers all the time.

If anything happens where I don't want to hear from them anymore, I can easily block their number on my mobile phone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion