tuscl

Fight Faggotry

crazyjoe
Colorado
Post more manly stuff on here everyone. Forget all the pussy winey bullshit like I notice womens eyebrows. Or I know how women think. Lets reclaim our man cards already dammit.

Lets talk about ass...titties...

11 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Boot off jerkoffson and you've met that goal.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    What size tits do you prefer joe, nice big round 32DD's?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ londonguy...yes those are awesome
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Fuck yeah! Dudes need to be dudes on here.

I believe I found a dancer today that physically wants me with no emotions attached. Quite an interesting offer and I said if she's serious then we need to see how her follow up skills are. FYI she only got $30 from me, but I know it's likely stripper shit. Even if she is serious there's the logistics of where and when, which is always tricky. I guess a faggot wouldn't figure out how to make this happen. We'll see....
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fight faggotry by banning RickyBoy and Stevie-girl from this site.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Delete the post about transgender clubs. WTF
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And i would delete Bullwinkles profile
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Jerkoffson definite faggot material. It's like he's guppy sucking my bean bag while writing his posts. Thankfully this is only an illusion or else that would make me gay, but every time he posts I have this image of him "cat fishing" some dude's sack.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And i would delete the new *buying used panties* post
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Long ago girlfriend had 44 DDs. I can get by with smaller, but I really loved those cushions.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ motorhead. I had that thread in mind when I started this one. I'm not opening that one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion