tuscl

More from Floriduh

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CAPE CANAVERAL --

A Brevard County man is facing charges, accused of threatening to blow up a strip club in Cape Canaveral.

Deputies said Ronald Brightman, 55, tried to enter Lido Caberet on Cleveland Avenue last Sunday with a beer in his hand.

When the manager tried to take it away, investigators said Brightman got mad and threatened to bomb the club.

The sheriff's office said Brightman also threatened to shoot and kill any deputies who tried to arrest him.

13 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Similar thing's happened here, too. After too many bad incidents with one belligerent and drunken jackass, we put him on our "Do Not Serve" list. The next time he tried to order and we refused, he said he was going to blow up the store. He tried to order another time; when the order taker told him we couldn't deliver to him, he said that he was going to cut her throat open. Both times the cops were called.

Note that he's the one and only person on that list.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Those NASA isolation experiments can break a man
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I wonder if we are more attuned to craziness coming out of FloriDUH or if there actually is greater per capita craziness. I'm voting the latter, despite my love for the sunshine state. Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh