tuscl

Kinda makes me feel inadequate. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
THE MAN WITH two penises who went viral with his Reddit Ask Me Anything last year has penned a memoir.

The man, who goes by the screenname Double Dick Dude, has a condition called diphallia–the duplication of the penis. Both are fully functioning in all aspects, leaving commenters to describe him as ‘God’.

The condition is extremely rare, with about one in every six million boys born in America with it. It’s even more unheard of that they would both be in full working order.

His memoir, aptly titled Double Header, was released as an Amazon ebook on Christmas Day.

Given that he says he used to ‘suprise’ his partners with his unique package (he says he’s slept with over 1,000 men and women), there’s bound to be a few interesting stories in there.

The book will also focus in on Dick Dude’s ‘hellish’ childhood and the downsides of his condition. Speaking to Rolling Stone, he explained his decision to write the book:

Before I was ‘DoubleDickDude,’ no one cared about what I had to say. Since then, I’ve been able to help people who felt alone or lost. I’ve gotten so many messages from people who need encouragement for one thing or another. With so much negativity in the world, the ability to bring something positive to the table is a great feeling.

Amazon reviews are largely positive so far, with one saying it’s highly recommended “for the filthy, unafraid and uninhibited”.

That’s you sorted, so.

The man with two penises is getting his own movie…>

A man with two penises has done an Ask Me Anything on Reddit>

8 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Um, what good is it? Kinda of like the rich guy with two Lamborghinis. It might be a curiosity, buy you can only drive one at a time.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    This is what happens when both parents smoke pot......birth defects
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Might be fun to get simultaneous blow jobs from two girls at the same time, but the freak factor would outweigh the benefits.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Wow, interesting...there's some fotos on his Reddit page, and apparently it's not one of those things where he actually has one complete penis and the other is some shriveled, wrinkled, non-working thing. Looks like he's got to almost identical dicks, and on top of that he's pretty well hung.

But like Motor said, I'm not sure the benefit.

Anyway, the thing about he's had sex with over 1,000 people raises a flag with me. He's bi, and has sex with anyone apparently. But still that's a lot of people.

A year has 52 weeks, right? So if you had sex with a NEW person every week for a year, that's 52 new people. You would have to do that every week for 20 years, without failing, in order to get to 1,000 people. And since you don't start until you're, say, 16, you need to be doing that until you're almost 40 years old, nonstop. Sex with a new person every week between the ages of 16 and 40.

Yeah, he's got two, so divide that in half. Very funny.

But consider the chicks who freak at the sight and run the other way. I don't know, seems bogus to me to claim that many people. Unless he spends a lot of time in orgies banging anything that moves.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Wow. Never knew this condition existed in human males. Most, if not all, snakes have two penises, called hemipenis. Same with sharks if my memory is correct. But a human male with double dicks!

I looked at this guy's pictures on line and on one hand it is pretty damn amazing. The biology behind it is intriguing. Other than that I guess if I had to live with it, I'd be the king of double penetration sex with the ladies. All by myself!
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    What about the man with 5 penises?
    His briefs fit like a glove.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Does it mean he has to call a doctor or hit the ER after a two-hour erections?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Shit, if *I* had two dicks, I could almost be average!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion