tuscl

Man, 26, ran over, killed at Anaheim strip club parking lot

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A man was intentionally run over and and killed in a parking lot shared by a strip club and a fast food restaurant in Anaheim early Thursday, police said.

Davoriol Wright, 26, was involved in some sort of altercation with the suspect or suspects in the parking lot of the Del Taco restaurant at 1141 N. Magnolia Ave. His name was released by the County Coroner early in the afternoon.

At some point during the incident, the suspect or suspects deliberately struck the victim with their vehicle, said Anaheim police Lt. Bob Dunn.

Around the corner is Imperial Show Girls, 2640 W. Woodland Ave., which bills itself as having the “hottest live, full nude entertainment” in California on its Internet pages.

Police were dispatched to the scene at 3:20 a.m. and found Wright lying in the parking lot, Dunn said.

Paramedics rushed him to UC-Irvine Medical Center in Orange, where he was pronounced dead at 6:22 a.m., according to the Coroner’s Office.

Dunn said police were investigating the death as a homicide, adding that police had no description of the suspect or suspects’ vehicle.

The police lieutenant asked anyone with any information regarding the death to call (855) 847-6227.

17 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I'm curious Shadow....why the constant fascination with strip club killings? Seems strange...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Jerikdson40 - It's called strip club news and in my opinion beats the hell out all the topics about economics. politics, "Dear Abbey" & the name calling.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    What about the topics about big tits and big booties and hot wimmenz and fotos of hot wimmenz. Those are good. I like those. A lot more than guys getting killed in strip clubs don't you think? Like for example I was looking at a website called worldstarcandy, and it's got a lot of black chicks. Damn. But too many of them have HUGE booties and thick legs like tree stumps, and I honestly can't deal with that. But the curvy black chicks that are hot and nasty? Damn. And I just saw a GIF of a black chick taking a big black dildo that was maybe 12 inches long (okay, maybe not that long, but close...) and she took the entire thing !! Fucking incredible. I mean this chick had absolutely no gag reflex AT ALL. Pretty cool.

Anyway, yeah, guy got run over. Cool.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ quiete puta
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way, don't ya just love the blatant newspaper hype by saying the guy got run over in the parking lot of Taco Bell. BUT JUST AROUND THE CORNER IS A NUDE STRIP CLUB !!! AND IT "bills itself as having the “hottest live, full nude entertainment” in California on its Internet pages."

AND GUYS GO IN THERE TO HAVE NAKED LAP DANCES WITH NAKED GIRLS AND THE GIRLS TOUCH THE GUYS AND MAYBE THEY EVEN HAVE SEX !!! Oh, and the guy got it around the corner at Taco Bell.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ go brag about your not having a gag reflex somewhere else like stripperweb...faggot
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I vote for strip club news over emotional dancers who fake being a guy n order to tell us about a woman's perspective.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    What JS69 said. Jerkoffson has to be the pissiest OTR bitch that has ever lived. Go bring your whiney ass back to SW where you belong, you stupid twat.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I like these shadowcat, so keep putting them on.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Ban shared parking lots
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Damn thug shared parking lots!

I also vote for more strip club news and more stripper jokes. If you have to whine about your feelings, go to a therapist or your manicurist or whoever else you have to pay to listen to you.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I'm not being critical, just curious...

Do most of you guys actually read about the shootings at strip clubs? I mean, why does the fact that it occurs in or near a strip club make it interesting? Some guy gets shot in South Central LA, honestly I don't give a fuck. Some kid dies of malaria in some Asian jungle, I don't give a fuck. People all over the world die and get shot every day. The fact it occurs in a strip club seems irrelevant.

I suppose if you know the club or the dancers involved then it might mean something...but what are the chances? Hell, I can barely remember the fake names of the dancers.

Anyway, I'm not attacking or being critical, just trying to understand the interest in strip club shootings. Maybe I'm missing a wonderful source of excitement and enjoyment.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The next one I report might be on a club that you are interested in. In the meantime just read what interests you and ignore the rest. That is what I do with most of your posts.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Actually I did read a news article somewhere recently, maybe even here, about some guy getting shot randomly in a black club I used to frequent in hood. Yeah, kind of interesting I suppose, but usually those things occur in areas where you'll probably say "oh, so what else is new? That area sucks anyway". And this was South Central LA, which is where random acts of violence is pretty standard.

Anyway, really, I'm not being critical, just trying to understand the fascination.
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    Theres a club here in Phoenix that doesn't necessarily share a parking lot with a McDonalds, but is right next door to it. If you're in mcd or in drive thru you can plainly see patrons going into the club. Not cool. So i tend to not frequent that particular club. By the same token, i would hate to be seem entering McD also.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "I'm not being critical." Yeah right. Except for the almost constant criticism, you are not being critical. Jerikson reminds me of my wife.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Jerkoffson has every negative quality that we all hate in women. Yet she is blind to see or admit it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion