tuscl

Strippers who THROW AWAY customers' PHONE NUMBERS

I was reading on another website about strippers who THROW AWAY customers' PHONE NUMBERS. These strippers are proably NOT INTERESTED in talking to these customers on the phone (and I am guessing not interested in having anything to do with these customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB) Customers should be aware that sometimes, when giving their PHONE NUMBER to a stripper, the stripper

DOES NOT CARE about the customer and ONLY WANTS MONEY!

3 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    I remember seeing some guy or guys give strippers their business card. I found them by accident later in the urinal in the men's bathroom. I'll agree it seems foolish to give out phone numbers to someone who didn't ask for it. Unless of course you are female and giving your phone number to me. I might call or not call but I don't mind the females who do give me their phone number. I may wonder though why someone offers their number to me out of the blue.

If a stripper won't give personal information to you for free, she sure isn't going to give it to you for a fee. I don't go around selling my phone number to anyone. If I don't feel safe giving out my personal info, I sure am not going to give it out for a fee. Looks like a few people apparently are clueless. If someone wants phone numbers, I suggest they try the local bar instead of a strip club. Who knows, you may run into a stripper there as well.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Long time ago, I stopped giving dancers my business card, even when they asked for it twice. The request for a business card is just a way for a dancer to pretend to be interested in a customer so he will buy more dances.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    rl...i,m looking at all the posts you,ve started,and it seems you like making up posts about every angle of hatred towards strippers..and using CAPS to emphasize your hatred.i think either maybe you got burned by a stripper or two,or had a bad relationship someplace,or maybe you,re a little "off" in the head to harbor such meanness towards women who dance..i would like to think you,re perfectly alright,and perhaps somewhere along the way,you just got emotionally hurt by woman someplace who made you bitter..anyway..on to my answer for this post.

listen rl....more then half the time when a guest gives us a phone number to us WE DONT ASK FOR IT!!!(how ya like my use of caps??lol)its pushed upon us...sometimes before a lapdance,somethings afterwards....we dont want to be rude and screw up our money,so we take it politely,then throw it away..some guys come into the club hellbent on finding a girlfriend and will stop at nothing in the pursuit..they are determined to put the dancer of choice in a bad position by giving her the number in the first place..first of all,if we dont ask for it,then we TRULY dont want the doggone thing,and if we have someone we care about on a love level already at home,yeah,we,re gonna throw it away(DUH!!)I,m a dancer,ok....i dance..i entertain...i,m on the same level as the cashier at the grocery store or a waitress at a resterraunt....i got a job to do..sometimes its not so easy,sometimes it is,and sometimes there are things you have to deal with that you really dont want to...like guys pushing off their phone numbers on you...but what ABOUT that cashier and waitress....just because they served you a meal or rang up your groceries does that mean you have to give HER your phone number and she HAS to call?????Certainly not..she was just doing her job..same as i do.If a person walks into a strip club and gets pushy with their emtional wants or puts a stripper on the spot by pushing his phone number into her hand,she has the right to handle it any way she wants to,in the name of being polite and not pissing the guest off.....and if that way means the number gets thrown away,so be it...if she didnt ask for it(and most dont)then she has the right to get rid of the pushed-on number,most certainly.besides,its a club policy IN MANY CLUBS that girls ARENT ALLOWED TO DATE GUESTS THAT COME TO THE CLUB ANYWAY!!!thanks..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion