tuscl

Must have been a shortage of bullets.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 25-year-old man was arrested after a rock was thrown at a manager at Angel’s strip club in Corona Friday, Dec. 26.

At 7:35 p.m., police got a call of an assault with a deadly weapon at the club, located at 1650 E. Sixth St., said Corona police Lt. James Patton.

Jesus Ramirez was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and booked� into Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside.� His bail was set at $25,000.

Fire and medical personnel responded, but Patton said he wasn’t sure if anyone was injured.

Patton said he didn’t have additional details.

FYI: My parents used to live there and I didn't even know they had a strip club.

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Rocks work if they are thrown hard enough
  • winex
    10 years ago
    California disarmed itself a long time ago. But after this incident, you can expect a ban on rocks any day now.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Another stoner doing something stupid
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Young David took down Goliath with a rock. Don't underestimate the power of Rocks.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I lived in neighboring Riverside, CA, for just a year in 2005. Angels was the nearest club to where I lived, but I only went there once and was very uncomfortable for the 15 minutes I was in the club. It's basically a biker bar. Many more clubs were just a little further away in three directions, so it wasn't a great loss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion