tuscl

Calif. Strip Club, Dancers Get OK For Deal Over Taping, Tips

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 19, 2014 7:57 PM
Law360, Los Angeles (December 19, 2014, 8:21 PM ET) -- A California judge on Friday granted final approval to a deal requiring the owner of Bare Elegance Gentlemen’s Club to pay $500,000 over claims by 443 exotic dancers that the club had illegally videotaped them and taken their tips, in violation of state labor laws. Five former dancers at Bare Elegance — formerly the Valley Ball Cabaret and owned by Valley Ball Management LLC and North Hills Projects Corp. — had filed suit alleging that the clubs videotaped them throughout the facilities without their permission, including

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Any Intel from the inside on this one?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If any of these movies were taken in the VIP, I wonder if Im featured. Bare Elegance was the site of my no tissues story from a few months ago. I'd kinda like to have a video copy of that.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    There are 2 Bare Elegances- one in the SFV, the other near the airport. They are talking about the one in the SFV.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Any decent clubs in SFV? I'd think Canoga Park would be teaming with "friendly " clubs.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've been to the Bare in SFV (now called The Oddball Cabaret), and it is a decent club, though the dayshift dancers can't compare at all to the Bare-LAX club. I'm gonna have to head down there soon to investigate. @GACAclub- There are a few decent SFV clubs in terms of dancer looks & mileage. Nothing like the COI, of course, but decent. I'm familiar with many of them, tho not with the Canoga Park clubs like Xposed. Heard good things about Xposed, so I hope to check it out someday soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion