tuscl

Plagerism at it's finest. Yes I did flag it.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 19, 2014 7:51 PM
nikkiblie's Reviews (1-2) The Duchess Show Lounge  Kamloops, British Columbia nikkiblie    Joined Oct 2012 Clubs Reviewed: 2 Total Reviews: 2  Dancers  Value  Atmosphere  Overall Wednesday Afternoon visit, 6-10 dancers December 19, 2014 • Not only does this club have gorgeous entertainers, on point service from bartenders and waitresses, and an upscale environment, but the food is absolutely AMAZING! They just added a ton of new items to their menu. I highly recommended the Bison Cheddar Meatloaf and the Bone in Pork Chop topped with crawfish. They have some great specialty cocktails with catchy names like the Wet Panty and Carmel Apple Tittay. This is not your typical strip club. Everyone here is very polite (you won't get hounded for a dance the second you sit down). The environment is very nice, classy, and CLEAN. Their VIP area upstairs is top notch and always a great time. Make sure to check out the bar at the top of the stairs, which IS open to the public. The view from upstairs is awesome because you can see the whole club. Their breakfast buffet is also a great end to a Friday or Saturday night, so check it out 2am to 3:30am on those days.  Prop Review  Flag Review Thee Whiskey Tavern  Columbia, South Carolina nikkiblie    Joined Oct 2012 Clubs Reviewed: 2 Total Reviews: 2  Dancers  Value  Atmosphere  Overall Friday Evening visit, 6-10 dancers December 19, 2014 • Not only does this club have gorgeous entertainers, on point service from bartenders and waitresses, and an upscale environment, but the food is absolutely AMAZING! They just added a ton of new items to their menu. I highly recommended the Bison Cheddar Meatloaf and the Bone in Pork Chop topped with crawfish. They have some great specialty cocktails with catchy names like the Wet Panty and Carmel Apple Tittay. This is not your typical strip club. Everyone here is very polite (you won't get hounded for a dance the second you sit down). The environment is very nice, classy, and CLEAN. Their VIP area upstairs is top notch and always a great time. Make sure to check out the bar at the top of the stairs, which IS open to the public. The view from upstairs is awesome because you can see the whole club. Their breakfast buffet is also a great end to a Friday or Saturday night, so check it out 2am to 3:30am on those days.  Prop Review  Flag Review

4 comments

• Eric_Murphy
    10 years ago
    Having been to and reviewed the Duchess I can say unequivocally that it doesn't have ANYTHING mentioned in that review.
  • Harderlap
    10 years ago
    I would say that both of the posts are from a shill and that rather than make up new propaganda they just cut and pasted from the last shill they made. Still a perfectly good waste of bits and bytes.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Fuck plagiarism!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Why can't founder just get rid of these liars !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion