tuscl

Fuck you Joe !!!

Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:06 PM
I know its your mom but stay the fuck out of our business lil boy....just because i sleep with your moms sister dosent mean you got to talk your mom into leaving me...i will beat you like i do your mom bitch

94 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeeeep
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That wasn't my mom you were fucking, it was your own mom. Oooooooooh. Slam dunk that faggot dookey! Get your glasses fixed so you know who you are fucking...fucker. Fuck you Jackie
  • beguiled
    10 years ago
    Your dick is going to fall off! lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im going to feed u a knuckle sandwich bitch
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hahaha
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lmfao. Your saussage fingers will just get maple syrup on me instead of a knuckle sandwich. ..hahaha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    jerikson40 Joined Oct 2010 Clubs: 18 Reviews: 59 Standard Useless Review Last Comment: Just Now May 13, 2013 • As a public service, I thought I'd save most of the reviewers on this site some work and provide a "fill in the blanks" standard review that looks pretty much the same as 80% of all the reviews that get posted. A review that tells the reader absolutely nothing useful about the club, other than maybe rehashing the same basic info that has been discussed hundreds of times over the years, as well as providing a whole bunch of totally useless shit: "Stopped at _____ with my buds, who hadn't been to this club before. The parking lot was ______. Paid the bouncer the cover and sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs. The decor was really ____, and the waitress was kinda cute. There were some other customers there, and me and my buds watched the game on the TV over the bar. There were a few dancers, some were kinda hot, so not so hot. I was teasing my buds about getting lap dances, and they kinda teased me and were, like, trying to get me to get a lap dance. And I was thinking about it, but didn't want to blow all my cash, so I didn't partake. But I'm sure the lap dances will leave you happy (if you know what I mean). So I went into the restroom and it was kinda gross. After that I came out and we watched a a pretty hot girl on stage. I don't know her name but she looked pretty awesome. And she did some awesome pole work. My buddy finally went and got a lap dance from this other dancer, and he came back with a big smile, if you know what I mean. I really think this is a great place to go, and the dancers are pretty cool." Dougster Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 43 Reviews: 50 May 13, 2013 • What are bitching and whining about now, jerkoffson? Alucard Joined Jun 2002 Clubs: 22 Reviews: 52 May 13, 2013 • And you really think you're providing a public service with the above? NOT!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    jerikson40 Joined Oct 2010 Clubs: 18 Reviews: 59 Standard Useless Review Last Comment: Just Now May 13, 2013 • As a public service, I thought I'd save most of the reviewers on this site some work and provide a "fill in the blanks" standard review that looks pretty much the same as 80% of all the reviews that get posted. A review that tells the reader absolutely nothing useful about the club, other than maybe rehashing the same basic info that has been discussed hundreds of times over the years, as well as providing a whole bunch of totally useless shit: "Stopped at _____ with my buds, who hadn't been to this club before. The parking lot was ______. Paid the bouncer the cover and sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs. The decor was really ____, and the waitress was kinda cute. There were some other customers there, and me and my buds watched the game on the TV over the bar. There were a few dancers, some were kinda hot, so not so hot. I was teasing my buds about getting lap dances, and they kinda teased me and were, like, trying to get me to get a lap dance. And I was thinking about it, but didn't want to blow all my cash, so I didn't partake. But I'm sure the lap dances will leave you happy (if you know what I mean). So I went into the restroom and it was kinda gross. After that I came out and we watched a a pretty hot girl on stage. I don't know her name but she looked pretty awesome. And she did some awesome pole work. My buddy finally went and got a lap dance from this other dancer, and he came back with a big smile, if you know what I mean. I really think this is a great place to go, and the dancers are pretty cool." Dougster Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 43 Reviews: 50 May 13, 2013 • What are bitching and whining about now, jerkoffson? Alucard Joined Jun 2002 Clubs: 22 Reviews: 52 May 13, 2013 • And you really think you're providing a public service with the above? NOT!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion