tuscl

Strip club raid: 6 arrested in Texas undercover sting

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    OHHHHH my god they showed their aerolas.
    Libertarian!! Willing seller willing buyer the government needs to stop with the dictating morals. I think cities should be able to say where clubs are located (away from schools etc but that's it)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It is wrong that they print pictures or make real names public, especially for the women. That kind of outing of their identities places them at risk for problems. Cops and the newspaper should not do this.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did anyone ever go cow tipping there?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Cowgirls seems right, some of them should have been left out on the range.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    SJG.... So should the media or law post the pictures of anyone who has been arrested or given a ticket?? Just curious as to were you draw the line. Like is it ok for a speeder or someone with a DUI ticket to get name or picture published but not these girls? Because sometimes people get off of other tickets yet their name is out in the public as doing something wrong.

I am not saying it was right or wrong. Just curious as to where you draw the line.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Geez, more puritan-thinking morons dictating how others should act.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    crazyjoe, nobody got a 'pat' on the back that night eh?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Considering they were selling booze without a license I'm not too shocked they got in trouble. Houston isn't exactly known for being draconian. Wouldn't shock me if a rival club tipped off Vice if they thought Cowgirls wasn't playing by the same rules as everyone else.

Supposedly that one blonde is 23? Riiiiight. Or maybe Meth is just a hell of a drug.
  • Array
    10 years ago
    This place is outside Houston city limits and Harris County has their own rules. But, both jurisdictions are raiding clubs a lot more frequently than they did even just a few years ago. Posting pictures in the newspapers is their usual tactic now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    May have been some kind of underground club since it was selling alcohol w/ no license and is not listed on TUSCL from what I can tell.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Women working in the sex biz face special risks if their identies are outed.

Also, with both the women and the male customers, these are probably misdemeanor charges. People get caught being drunk in public and their are not outed by the newspapers. It is just being done for titillation purposes. So no, the information should not be made public in any manner. Very little news value, but very high entertainment value. They shouldn't be doing this.

SJG
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Only retards get caught in stings. Just jack off in the bathroom. No disease. You keep you dick. I am so smart
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion