tuscl

SS

crazyjoe
Colorado
Have you ever gotten the type of handjob from a stripper where she massages your hand then asks how was the handjob?

8 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...retard
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    That's how that works? Geez, I'm gonna have to tell some dancers they've been doing it all wrong.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Crazy.... yes I have. It was years ago back in Las vegas. I was at OG and a girl sat on my lap and we chatted. Then she said... I can give you one hell of a hand job. I said oh really... Then she did what you said. I just started to laugh. Then she whispered in my ear and said....but my blow job is much better back in VIP. I told her what is that when you blow in my ear. She laughed and said... NOPE and unzipped my pants and but her hand on my junk and said I need this guy to be out. So off to the VIP and she gave me one hell of a lip service. Well worth it. But I found that it was a funny way to introduce and have a conversation. Then she delivered on the goods later.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Stripper watching me jerk off: Can I lend you a hand?
    Me: Sure!
    Stripper applauds.

*rim shot*
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ good sales pitch
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Today's Stripper Shit was a dancer who said we should totally go hiking together, less than 3 minutes after sitting down next to me. Riiiiight.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    One, after she took me for $60!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion