Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SS

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you ever gotten the type of handjob from a stripper where she massages your hand then asks how was the handjob?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol...retard

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

That's how that works? Geez, I'm gonna have to tell some dancers they've been doing it all wrong.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Crazy.... yes I have. It was years ago back in Las vegas. I was at OG and a girl sat on my lap and we chatted. Then she said... I can give you one hell of a hand job. I said oh really... Then she did what you said. I just started to laugh. Then she whispered in my ear and said....but my blow job is much better back in VIP. I told her what is that when you blow in my ear. She laughed and said... NOPE and unzipped my pants and but her hand on my junk and said I need this guy to be out. So off to the VIP and she gave me one hell of a lip service. Well worth it. But I found that it was a funny way to introduce and have a conversation. Then she delivered on the goods later.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Stripper watching me jerk off: Can I lend you a hand? Me: Sure! Stripper applauds.

rim shot

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ good sales pitch

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rock,

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Today's Stripper Shit was a dancer who said we should totally go hiking together, less than 3 minutes after sitting down next to me. Riiiiight.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

One, after she took me for $60!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement