tuscl

Has anyone been REJECTED by a stripper (in RELATIONSHIP) after his MONEY ran out

Has anyone had a stripper REJECT him and LEAVE him after his MONEY ran out? Has any man out there had a stripper FOOLISHLY WASTE his MONEY and then LEAVE him? BROKE with no love to show for it.

6 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    It's usually quite easy to see rejection when your money runs out. For instance one of the fastest ways to get rid of most strippers in a strip club when they ask for a dance is to tell them that you are out of money. However if you go get a bunch of dances, you just blew that lie and they may be watching. Of course some dancers will point to the ATM machine after you say you are out of money.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL's fever must have broken. He seems back to his normal self. Lol. I wonder if RL gets excited when someone starts off a post by well let me tell you something, rl. I keep thinking of an amusing episode of Married with Children, very funny episode.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    So now you're taking on the stripper's side RL? I'm just shocked. You running a temperature today or not feeling the same? I heard the flu was going around. The flu must affect thinking as well. I don't know how well you can portray strippers to be evil, diabolical creatures out to steal customers money and then also portray them as victims in another post. You may need a vacation from TUSCL. This is shocking news. RL must be sick.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    To "phoenixxxblaque" - I have posted about guys who take advantage of strippers in the past. Some guys who MANIPULATE strippers and use them for their MONEY are actually PATHETIC LOSERS who would like to make MONEY themselves but they are NOT CAPABLE so they MANIPULATE strippers and take their MONEY. Some of these guys LOOK DOWN on strippers who sell SEXUAL FAVORS but DO NOT look down on themselves for BUYING SEXUAL FAVORS (at least they may not admit it)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Check back in 5 years, he'll probably still be posting the same ol same ol.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    hey rl....you keep coming up with all these HATE STRIPPERS,THEY ARE SO AWFUL threads,why dont you mention things in opposition that REALLY happen..like strippers who happen to hook up with guys who have jobs,then turn around and try to sponge off their stripper girlfriend and treat them bad?why dont you ever mention any of that huh?oh wait....then that would paint a bad picture of a guy and not a stripper so it CANT be a rl thread...not hateful enough towards strippers.i dated two guys(who werent criminals)who tried to be golddiggers after i started making good money dancing and i kicked them to the curb when it was obvious that they saw me as a walking atm rather then a woman to be loved and respected....and i,ve known PLENTY of strippers who go through the same headache....yes,there are as many male golddiggers and bottom feeders as there are women..and they are just as rude and shameless as you make strippers out to be.suprized to hear that?dont be.but now that you know that,wake up and stop hating strippers so much........tear up that I HATE STRIPPERS,AND YOU SHOULD TOO" sign and get the hell over it..move on.you hate strippers....we ALL got that point,ok?trust me..we did.now move on to something different to talk about.if you dont know of anything else,i can halp you.....i,m sure you,re a smart guy,you,re just showing one aspect of yourself that is getting old on this message board.i find it ironic that your name is romanticlover and yet to spew out nothing but hate and bitterness.whats with that?time to move on to new pastures rl..the grass of bitterness you,ve been eating isnt doing you any good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion