tuscl

Customers who want to PRETEND their favorite stripper is afraid of stalkers

Is there any customer out there who wants to PRETEND that a stripper that he likes and wants to have a FRIENDSHIP or RELATIONSHIP with is REFUSING to tell her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER because she is afraid of being stalked???? If she is AFRAID OF YOU, then what does that tell you about her "FRIENDSHIP"?????

THERE IS NO FRIENDSHIP!!!! Often, the reason that a stripper REFUSES to see a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB is because she is NOT INTERESTED. The customer is a source of MONEY for her INSIDE THE CLUB and she wants nothing to do with that customer after she leaves her JOB!!!

3 comments

• parodyman-->
    20 years ago
    My number one fear, stalking wise, is... You guessed it, being stalked by RL. (Psycho music: Ree Ree Ree)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    LOL, My number one fear: being stalked by good to decent looking strippers. Be afraid, be very afraid! That sounds really scary. Doesn't that thought just terrify you RL?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    What if a stripper seems to be stalking the guy? What if a stripper shows up years later and says she knows you and there is a picture of you in the bar where she works at? What if you don't remember her at all but she seems to know personal details about your life? If you get alone with her and she says the words "I'm here for YOU!" what exactly does that mean? stalker?? I believe I could get her REAL PHONE NUMBER but I am cheap like you RL and not willing to pay an extra 8 BUCKS for caller ID. Of course she already gave me her phone number but I forgot what it was. hmmm, RL maybe you could get stripper's phone numbers too, all you have to do is pay 8 BUCKS for caller ID. Then when strippers call you, they fell into your trap and you got their REAL PHONE NUMBER.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion