tuscl

Strippers claim they have to "get to know you better" before telling personal

Thursday, March 3, 2005 4:14 PM
Sometimes, a stripper will tell a customer that she has to get to know him better before telling him anything personal about herself (even her (real) NAME). This is often an excuse that a stripper uses to get more MONEY out of someone she may consider a LOSER or may simply NOT BE INTERESTED in seeing OUTSIDE THE CLUB.

4 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Whoa! That is practically the first time RL has ever personally responded to anybody's post I can remember. And I notice it was to a lady. I bet $20 he gets around to asking her for her phone number...
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    You may have caught onto to something big there kitana, could RL stand for no R eal L ife? Oh wait, I think stripper boards is his real life.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    To "kitana007" - It may be OBVIOUS to you and I that strippers are often NOT INTERESTED in having anything to do with their customers when they are not being PAID. However, there may be customers who actually believe (or are in DENIAL) that the reason that a stripper that they spend MONEY on INSIDE THE CLUB is REFUSING to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB because she is worried about her SAFETY and therefore needs more time (while the customer is spending MONEY) to "get to know" the customer better. I think some of these "men" who believe these LIES may be LOSERS, how about you?
  • kitana007
    19 years ago
    Well RL, DUH!!!!! Why don't you start saying something constructive or at least stuff that not everyone already knows?! Get outta the SC's and get a real life. Kitana
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion