tuscl

Dick Reactions

Saturday, March 5, 2005 9:56 PM
How many of us have had our dicks come out on purpose or by accident during a lap dance? How does the dancer reacts to it? Does she still dance, but around it, or does she go with the flow and still be grinding.

4 comments

• Dain
    19 years ago
    Every girl has told me, "You have a big cock." Is this standard fare? Remembering high school and the military, I always thought I was of normal length and girth. So what's the story? By the way, they never use the word "dick."
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Whenever possible i dress to allow for both accidental and on purpose dick appearances. I don't consider myself to be that large, but dancers seem to enjoy it. go figure
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    Some girls encourage me to "get comfortable." Ricardo the Magnificent shows up, and the rest is history.
  • waltnavy
    19 years ago
    I woke up late in the evening last night with just my black t-shirt and black pajama bottoms. I went to this all nude stripclub but I didn't get dress because my pajamas looked like casual wear. I started to get lap dances from this thick black girl, after the second lap dance I noticed the head of my dick was poking out but with the dark pajamas and the low lighting in the club she didn't notice. I tried to put it back before she noticed (realy I did) but it came back out during the third dance. The only thing she told me was that my dick feels so hard through my pants but I know for sure my dick was out and rubbing against her pussy lips almost inserted, if it wasn't for the club closing I don't know what would have happen. I feel guilty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion