Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tossing a dancers salad

Fak15141

No I wouldn't like a dance how about 3

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who has or would . I had the opportunity tonight and I rose to the occasion . Good fun licking a perfect ass and pussy while getting stroked over the pants . Anyone else had this happen or would you if you goat a chance.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If I'm licking any pussy, I better be getting my cock sucked in return.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Not my taste in salad

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

No I'm not real big on orally exploring the chocolate starfish. But DATY is my specialty.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Hershey High way rock on bro

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"stroked over the pants"

you're doing it all wrong my friend

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

If a girl likes it, I'll do it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m into dining at the Y but it’s always a risk anytime one comes into contact with am unknown woman’s cuchie juices – so although I’ve done it b/f it’s still something that I abstain from more than partake in even if I have the opportunity.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I don't even like licking civilian bum hole. Pass.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I prefer Ranch on my salad. lol.

Profile picture for igorcapablanca
igorcapablanca
•

But you've done it in some stripper? (licking butthole)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If I'm alone with a girl, pretty quickly I'm going to go for her snatch. So it will be massaging, fingering, or licking. It won't matter if my pants are on or off. I'm not shy about getting my hands and mouth onto a girl.

After DATY / FIV, then she can blow me. But I'm usually going to go for her first.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement