tuscl

Here is a quote (apparently by a stripper) that you might be interested in

"yes I think most customers have low self esteem and rightfully so most of the time. Where else can these guys get a beautiful woman to spend time with them ? NOWHERE that's where. They [sp] pay for dances and/or conversation ; depended on what they are interested in doing with a beautiful woman. What right do you have to try and stop them from enjoying the ONLY pleasure they have in life RL? If they don't pay for dances and/or conversation women would NEVER EVER give them a second of time."

7 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    To "phoenixxxblaque" - The love may come when more strippers choose to act TRUTHFUL and STRAIGHTFORWARD even at the risk of someone not liking them and/or not spending MONEY on them. There may be more posted about this later.

Your post did not adress the problem with customers who are PAYING strippers for CONVERSATION - There may be customers out there, MANY customers who are PAYING strippers for conversation because they are TRYING/HOPING to turn the "fantasy" into the REALITY of having a real FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIP with the stripper they are PAYING for CONVERSATION. If these men knew FOR SURE that PAYING a stripper for CONVERSATION would NOT get them any FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIP with the stripper, at least some of them would not pay for conversation.

• phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    rl..well,i wouldnt say that 16 plus hate threads on the same subject is normal.you,re supposed to be ROMANTICLOVER...geez...wheres the love?

if a guy goes into a club looking for more then a dance its his own stupidity.......dancers dont want or need emotional strings attached.we are there to do a job....and the best do it well and get paid well for it.....we are a living fantasy..our income relies on how well we can play out the part..and we can only hope that the person we talk to understands the unspoken rules and doesnt cross the lines
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    one more thing to rl....if a guy wants to spend more just for conversation,whats the harm in that?thats no different then a guy spending lots of money for a steak dinner instead of being practical and going to the store and buying groceries...we as humans like to indulge in things that are on the side of luxurious and pleasureable...and some men might find just conversation with a beautiful woman as a luxury..whats the harm in that?let them have that pleasure without critism..they might have worked hard all week and find that to be their reward at the end...better then being bitter and writing 16 hate stripper threads on a site.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    To "phoenixxxblaque" - What makes you think that I have low self esteem? (please elaborate)

About the customers who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION - the problem with that sometimes is that the customer is HOPING and/or TRYING to BUY A GIRLFRIEND/RELATIONSHIP/FRIENDSHIP with the stripper and that is why he is PAYING for CONVERSATION. Have you read posts on various websites about "men" who "know they can't have" the stripper that they are PAYING for CONVERSATION? Seems reasonable that they are hoping, though. Sometimes, some customers who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION are in deep DENIAL and PRETEND that the stripper is actually going to like them and see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB because of it.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I may have struck a nerve with RL after I posted that I didn't care for his fucking in the ass fantasies he kept posting. I haven't seen any since then but it's probably just a matter of time since RL seems to have all kinds of fantasies.

I believe this same thread keeps getting reposted by RL every 2 or 3 months. Maybe he's a prison inmate with nothing better to do than ask his girlfriend Bubba. I bet all of his fellow inmates are telling about how they fucked strippers or some bs like that and RL believes it all.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hate stripper threads?

I guess it is in the eye of the beholder, although it does seem like he hates those who engage in anal sex. Anyway, the threads seem more like infomercials for those who are at the "I don't like green eggs and ham" reading ability and stage of life.

Or perhaps he is just practicing for his big $$$ gig as a preacher. I always fantasized about being a preacher. Saving souls and earning $$$ and getting all the hot women. :) It was just too much work for me when I thought about Sabbaths swearing simple sermons sequentially.

• phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    hmmmmm....i guess guys who make up 16 hate stripper threads on one message board are ALSO lacking in self esteem,huh rl?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion