tuscl

Employee Robbed At Gunpoint In Parking Lot Of Delaware Strip Club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) — Police are searching for an armed suspect who robbed an employee in the parking lot of a strip club in Delaware early Monday morning.

The robbery happened at about 2:45 a.m. outside The Gold Club gentleman’s club in the 1000 block of S. Market Street in Wilmington.

According to investigators, a 33-year-old male employee of the club was walking to his car in the parking lot when he spotted an unknown male striking the windshield of his vehicle with an unknown object.

The victim then confronted the suspect, at which time the suspect pulled out a handgun and demanded money from the victim. The victim complied with the suspect’s demands and turned over an undisclosed amount of cash.

The suspect then ran away and was last seen heading toward the Fairview Motel, just north of the parking lot.

The victim was not injured.

The suspect is described as a black male, 5’8”-6’0” tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and dark-colored shorts.

Anyone with information is urged to call 302-834-2630 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Well that makes 3 clubs with 2am incidents that I've been to.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Make that 3 for me as well. How could I have ever forgotten "Crush" in Columbia SC.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not only was he robbed at gunpoint, now he gotta fix that damn windshield. That just sucks.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If more sane people carried guns. Insane people would get off less shots
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion