tuscl

Poll: Which Would You Rather Do If You Were Paying...

Monday, November 17, 2014 5:13 AM
Sex with a hooker or play miniature golf with her?

20 comments

• impala
    10 years ago
    WTF?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I get the feeling this is going to be a real close call for most people, but I'm going to make it even tougher with a part b): If you use a euphemism for "hooker" like "call girl" or "stripper" or whatever, does your answer change?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Definitely miniature golf. I love it when she leans over to make a putt and I can stare at her breasts.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Is it part of that desire to "mentor"?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Miniature golf in a landslide! After all, you get 18 holes every round vs one (well, maybe three if she's very liberal) and those windmills --- ooh LA LA!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Come on guys. 'Fess up! You say it's more about the sex, but who will admit that "mentoring" them at mini-golf is the real motivation. You just say "sex" to make yourselves look good!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Deeb0Ne
    10 years ago
    I've done both, and I'd rather fuck. Then do some coke, and yeah, maybe mini golf. My favorite is playing Nintendo afterwards. Old school NES and bong hits.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny thread. Bound to be a classic
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Miniature Golf, but only if I dress up like Happy Gilmore, and the whore dresses up like Happy's Gramma.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Sex. I suck at golf.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Would that be strip miniature golf?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Maybe she can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Yor dick wont fall off from a disease if you play minigulf so I say that. It is retarded to do things that make your dick fall off. How do you jerk of without a dick you returds.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why is it called "miniature" golf? The ball is regulation size. The clubs are full size. Normal sized people play, not just dwarves.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Your such a retard motorhead. It is minigolf cuz the windmills and dragons are small. You want a full size dragon? Your a retard if you do cuz it would eat you.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol. Full size Dragons would indeed be scary. Little ones are bad enough. Remember in Jurassic Park the cute little dinos that turned mean and scared Newman?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Look stevie-girl! Turns out your not a fuckin' weirdo for preferring to pay to play miniature golf with a hooker as opposed to having sex her. I'm a bit curious, though. If "mentorship" is so important to these "sugar babies" why do you to pay to provide that mentorship to them? Seems it would something they should gladly accept without requiring some money to do so. Maybe even pay you as they would a college or something? It all doesn't make alot of sense to me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Doug, it"s more like nurturing....."I want you to look good"......"I want you to do good in school"......You're a great girl, you deserve to be happy"...stuff like that
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I rolled up on the Taliban down in Thailand...i choked dem out with my bare hands I just bought sum frozen pizza i get sex from monolesa !! My shyte is classical yea thats understandable...im balling like dan Marino rap game miami dolphins I got no felonies but i rap better than bill bellomy Rue pau i just bought da hole mall yall ! Huffin pant while I'm up late should fix a hot plate yea rap game hot pockets I pay $1.10 wear da fuck you been ? Thought you was my friend ? Bitch i pimp smack my parent's Diamonds and carrots i spanked my own parents...balling like daffy duck !! Im popping pills im making drug deals rap game dr. Huckabee down at Applebee Candy apple panky chocolate sauce thats how i rock my $60 socks....rap style ricky lake Damn i rock a lot of ice cuz im blue berry scary nice.... Right....damn my wrist is tight from rocking strawberry ice...brain freeze...im da whyte Cracker maple syrup sausage mane wit da plain.......jaxxx staxxx production Pussy n da air yea i smellz deeees hooez This my fuck u2 Im meditation off of self medications Im fucking this game up Im on dis steak house shyte im about to turn up and get lyte Honey mustard mystery mustaches is how i mack now sit back and watch dis payer Mack Jelloshots to da dome it makes me insane in my cranium.. laced up with cake batter, bitches make me fatter when they smack my baby batter Instagram at #juiceboxjackie Facebook at jackie Williams (da grapiest) Also on YouTube and twitter watch out for new videos I am the juicebox69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion