tuscl

Are there still feature dancers out there?

I make exotic wear, and would like to make something for a feature dancer. Think it would be interesting.
I currently am making the costume Vampirella, and it is going well, but want some new ideas for new costumes.

Anyone?

3 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    My current fav is a featured dancer at her club. About once a month they will have a special event where 2 or 3 of their best dancers put on a special show where they each dance for a half hour without interruption. I've never seen it (I don't go at night) but she really enjoys it. Except it doesn't pay very well.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    If a dancer puts on a good show I enjoy them on occasion. If someone wants ideas, while I enjoy the fanged sexy looky vampire look, a futuristic look might look sexy as well. I am picturing a girl either wearing a very short red skirt with all red above on the outfit and a smooth bikini or raincoat feel to her outfit. Or maybe a red silky loincloth and red bikini top with half a loincloth look and several other artifacts on her to make her look like she just came from combat. Maybe leg sleeves on both legs with fake combat knives. A belt full of bullets just above her skirt. A cool looking futuristic gun that shoots blanks toward the back of the stage but sounds real. A 3d holographic projection and communicator device on a wrist watch device would look cool too. I don't know if anyone invented that combination yet though.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Features are overrated, overpriced and overage. Boring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion