tuscl

Pedestrian struck, killed outside Marion{FL} strip club,

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, November 8, 2014 4:01 PM
MARION COUNTY, Fla. - A 52-year-old man is dead after he was struck by a bus early Saturday morning outside a Marion County strip club, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The incident happened around 1:38 a.m. Saturday on US-441 north of Southeast 17th Avenue. Troopers said Charles Davis Jr. was arguing with the staff at Body Shots Strip Club on the southbound-west shoulder of US-441. Davis was walking backwards as the staff was walking toward him to vacate him from the property, troopers said. Davis continued to walked backwards even after the staff turned around to head back to the bar. Troopers said one of the staff members told Davis to get out of the roadway, but he failed to comply. A large bus traveling southbound on US-441 in the outside lane struck Davis in the southbound outside lane. Troopers said Davis was pronounced dead at the scene by Marion County Fire Rescue. Troopers said charges are currently pending as the investigation continues.

5 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Thats what that fucker gets for moon walking at 2amer
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    Ban mass transit!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mystery solved? Juice is a bus driver And was fleeing the scene of the crime at the KFC in Ashville and hit this dude in FLA. wait til the end for the money shot [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Next time watch out for pedestrians Juice my brother. I know you were all high on KFC gravy, but really...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Seems like bad things happen when one argues w/ club staff – I guess discretion *is* the better part of valor especially when one is outnumbered by goons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion