tuscl

How will the Super Bowl affect local Strip Clubs?

Corvus
Arizona
While watching that CNN show on traveling dancers I started to think about the upcoming Super Bowl in the Phoenix area in about three months.

I suspect hundreds of dancers will be descending upon the Valley of the Sun, especially many from Vegas, or who usually travel to Vegas.

But what has been your experience in past years in cities hosting a SB? Do prices go up? Are clubs much busier? Some other circumstances? Personally I will be no where near Phoenix during the weeks surrounding the game. But I am interested in what others have observed.

5 comments

• Mal2
    10 years ago
    Busier. Girls often do lapdances contjnuously.... which means no time to han gout between sets. Sucks imo.... won't ever do it again.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Major events almost always brings a rise in prices. Every thing from hotel rooms to blow jobs.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Couple girls have said they have been warned about excessive contact. If they do it they are at higher risk of LE cracking down as part of cleaning up extra activities that may be unlawful. This happens every time a big national event comes to your town by law enforcement, but I could care less because I do those things only in the privacy of my own home. Just interesting to hear dressing room briefings from a dancer who is open to telling me this fact since she is clean and knows i am clean, too. It's just not worth it for 2-3 minutes of pleasure.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    It will cost more money for less milage
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I tend to avoid the SCs during major events or holidays – the clubs tend to get packed w/ newbie PLs that don’t get a chance to SC often and the club kinda becomes more of a party atmosphere and QoS goes down.

I have noticed that prices go up in some clubs during special events/holidays but it’s not every club in the area.

We had a Super Bowl down here In Miami a couple of years ago and I met a group of dancers whom had come down to Miami and were dancing at a local black dive. I’m not 100% sure they were full time dancers – kinda looked like to me it was young good looking AA chicks that may dance from time to time and wanted to party down here in Miami during ‘Super Bowl week and were probably dancing in order to have spending $$$ while on vacation in Miami (they were cool and gave good dances).

Personally – I’m kinda interested in going to an NBA All Star game when it’s held in a good SC city. Being into the chocolate like I am; a lot of ebonies like to hit up NBA All-Star Weekend and will dance at the SCs to have spending $$$.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion