tuscl

That may be what you can get discounted price today

crazyjoe
Colorado
The best way to make people feel like they should have fucked jackie right away and asked for recommendations, but do not have doors. I will be back to the Penthouse hour and I love it. Directions to the Penthouse hour including the next time your there is a dispensary. Lydia dancer twitter. That may help. I'm going home now. Punks the same Tilted Kilt and it rained pretty good for Colorado considering the same thing as well. What is your smelling bacon and the world makes it hard for me while your finger into the private dance area. Craig's list of things in front of my finger pull my finger.The first place for some drama shit is the strangest thing you can do. I have been to Canada and Mexico is a lot more money than the next time. I have a pinhole leak in front of my computer and it was because of all the characters remaining in my opinion. That will get you some cougar. The other reason why we can see if you got licked by the cucumbers. Directions to the projector is good enough for a while. I have been to Canada and Mexico city mo is the strangest thing you can lay. Punks and told me to stop by at least another week or two. Shitter was allergic to chemicals, but i don't think that girl can breathe thru her ears. The best way for some drama shit is what you can get discounted price for carrying out the door. I have a pinhole leak in front of my face. I'm going home to get into trouble with a blow to the Penthouse hour including time to get parts. Craig's list of things to get into the private dance area where she told me her number is running tomorrow. Directions to work on my lap with a blow to come fertilize your smelling bacon. Lydia the same Tilted Kilt or Hooters or behind the next year will get it fixed in front of my face. You should find another way of doing fertility along with treatment for your smelling bacon. That may help you have a good time. The best part of all ages to get into the police car even if she told you about this time. He was broadcasting corporation of my neighbors drives a Corvette racing team of all the characters. Who's this club many times have been to this story in a row. A little darlings las Vegas Sun posted on his profile and I love it when you get your liability for some drama. Where's my face? What is that you can touch for a few days ago posted? If so where did his head end up? That is what you can do to find something else out there soon. She said there was no brain injury to show off. I have a lot more money than you have. I will try to discuss this morning and it rained pretty fucked up when you get your stapler. However I have been to this story in the mail box of my neighbors. Why is Santa Claus and i taught me that would be best if he was not under the influence over and over for a traffic violation. A little darlings of the girls there than I have been to this club many times as well as some wood boring after that? She said she told him anything about this time of the Piggly Wiggly. The Piggly Wiggly and a half ago by Claiborne the next time your in front of the Piggly Wiggly. I said no I'm sure it's a few times when you get your stapler back? Where are you at the tilted kilt last night and I pointed out that is priced at least another 50 years ago when you get your tits fall off. Your smelling bacon and your brains will get you in the balls and it was because of all the craziness on my lap with my honda civic hybrid milage. You should find out if im fooling around with the right dancer for a while. Both of them looking for within a good time idea that happens around here.

I have been practicing. Am I up to competing with sjg yet?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Ever heard of paragraphs? :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol.. once again, well said Crazy
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes but I dont think that will help the story make any more sense
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Yeah, paragraphs would've been nice, but the lack of them does lend well to the "SJG on a major acid trip" feel to this, um, story.

With all of the repetition of pinholes and bacon and Piggly Wiggly, I thought you were trying to do some filk-singing -- while having a stroke.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    How many hits of crystal meth did you do before writing that story again?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^none...my phone 's keypad has a mind of its own
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Okay...how many hits of crystal meth did you phone have before it posted this?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Crazy, strange that a phone can be more weird than Juice, SJG, and LMN all rolled in one.....lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I know...very strange. Dam technology these days
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion