tuscl

Any customer here "realize he can't have" a stripper

If there is any customer reading this who "realizes he can't have" a stripper - WHY????? Do you think that you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH????? If you like a stripper then WHY don't you ASK her out on a date? Are you going to spend MONEY like an IDIOT while not ever KNOWING if a stripper actually LIKES you? Are you in DENIAL?

7 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Give me a break. RL's posts are to be taken as seriously as listening to the devil with a bunch of half truths. As far as looking for a stripper you do not know outside the club, you may or may not find her again. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Just move on. At first I was wondering if you might be RL posting under a new name but I believe you are just a newbie to strip clubs. I will leave you alone if you don't want advise or sarcasm.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    For all newbies: RL's posts should be ignored or not taken seriously. He/she has been posting the same hateful stripper/strip club patron messages for years. There may be some truth in some messages but the overall message is still hateful or disgust for strippers and those who are strip club patrons. This is my opinion and I believe many others.
  • escotia
    19 years ago
    All i want is a good answer and this guy with the RL crap keeps giving shit like this. Be mature....
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Is Peanuts a club in Mexico?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL must be in the isolation chamber if he is in jail, haven't heard much lately. I'm just wondering what dire warnings or horror stories RL might have if a stripper asks a customer to go out to eat or just hang around outside the club. Maybe a stripper could be looking for the dreaded criminal boyfriend. I know RL won't answer this question so I'll answer for RL. RL's probable response if asked to go out "I AM NOT A CRIMINAL!"
  • escotia
    19 years ago
    I am very sad, i arrived with my friends at the club Peanuts and this was my first Private Lap Dance i fell in love with the most beatiful striper in the club. She told me her name but it sounded like she was lying to me then i asked her where she was from and it did sound like she was from that place. I asked her for a kiss and she only gave me a small kiss. I was expecting a french kiss but it didn't happened.

I am now sitting at my house and thinking that I should go back and ask her out. Hopefully she says yes. There is one thing that i am hoping for and i am not very sure if she is still going to be there when I go back. I am planning to go two weeks form today. Today is the 18 of April.

Does anyone think she will still be there after two weeks?
    How many times do they rotate from club to club?
    If she is not there when i go looking for her is there a way i can ask where she was sent or any information about her?
    Please answer as quick as possible, i am desperate about this girl :(
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    I am in denial about your sanity...:-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion