tuscl

Lost my beer goggles

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I had my second and final cataract surgery. Doc says I'm 20/20 in my right eye and expects the left eye to be even better once it has fully healed. So will my favorite 8's & 9's now look like 6's & 7's?

14 comments

• chandler
    10 years ago
    You have faves who are 8s and 9s??? How come I've never seen them, bro? (Har har.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Congrats shadow – nice to have good peepers at your hum hum mature age :).

I think you may now enjoy the dancers even more.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Hope your surgery "takes" well!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Chandler - That's because you were not wearing my beer goggles. :)
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I think I'll just drink more beer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Well – more precisely you had “cataract goggles” :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Congrats shadow!

It is so dark in Follies it is hard to rate any girls there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I kinda have bad eyes myself – so I use my dick to rate the girls – this system works well.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    My eyes are a bit sensitive to the light. I occasionally wish I had sunglasses in some clubs. I always leave them in the car thinking I don't need them inside a strip club.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Awesome! Let us know how things work out.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Congrats and good luck, SC! And let's hope those 8s and 9s turn out to be 9s and 10s!
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Cataract surgery can be change your world view from soft focus to high definition. Pretty cool but some parts of the world looks better in the soft focus, my own face included.

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    After two detached retinas and two cataract surgeries I find myself not needing glasses for the first time since the sixth grade. It is still a strange feeling to drive without glasses. Going into a club, I find that it takes a little longer for my eyes to adjust to the dark, but once they do I can now see a fugly a mile away. During the adjustment to the dark I get dancers trying to sell. Sometimes they actually believe me when I say I'm waiting for my eyes to adjust to the dark, especially when I come in for the day shift on a bright summer day. A bright winter day with fresh snowfall will require time for they eyes to dialate and adjust to a dark club. And so it goes for mature men with roving eyes.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Congrats shadow. Hope you still see 8's and 9's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion