Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lost my beer goggles

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yesterday I had my second and final cataract surgery. Doc says I'm 20/20 in my right eye and expects the left eye to be even better once it has fully healed. So will my favorite 8's & 9's now look like 6's & 7's?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

You have faves who are 8s and 9s??? How come I've never seen them, bro? (Har har.)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Congrats shadow – nice to have good peepers at your hum hum mature age :).

I think you may now enjoy the dancers even more.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Hope your surgery "takes" well!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Chandler - That's because you were not wearing my beer goggles. :)

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

I think I'll just drink more beer.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Well – more precisely you had “cataract goggles” :)

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Congrats shadow!

It is so dark in Follies it is hard to rate any girls there.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I kinda have bad eyes myself – so I use my dick to rate the girls – this system works well.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

My eyes are a bit sensitive to the light. I occasionally wish I had sunglasses in some clubs. I always leave them in the car thinking I don't need them inside a strip club.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Awesome! Let us know how things work out.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Congrats and good luck, SC! And let's hope those 8s and 9s turn out to be 9s and 10s!

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Cataract surgery can be change your world view from soft focus to high definition. Pretty cool but some parts of the world looks better in the soft focus, my own face included.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

After two detached retinas and two cataract surgeries I find myself not needing glasses for the first time since the sixth grade. It is still a strange feeling to drive without glasses. Going into a club, I find that it takes a little longer for my eyes to adjust to the dark, but once they do I can now see a fugly a mile away. During the adjustment to the dark I get dancers trying to sell. Sometimes they actually believe me when I say I'm waiting for my eyes to adjust to the dark, especially when I come in for the day shift on a bright summer day. A bright winter day with fresh snowfall will require time for they eyes to dialate and adjust to a dark club. And so it goes for mature men with roving eyes.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Congrats shadow. Hope you still see 8's and 9's

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement