Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Move over Stevie Wonder.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Viagra 'may cause blindness': Ingredient in the drug can permanently affect sight, doctors warn

Read more: dailymail.co.uk Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@shadow - hmm, didn't you say something about having cataract surgery?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Steve229 - Yes and I have the second one scheduled for next week. But if masturbation hasn't made me go blind by now. why worry?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Deaf and blind with skin cancer. Seems like a small price to pay in exchange for regular erections

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

JS69 - as opposed to irregular erections?

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Hope I never get these problems when in a old man

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I just saw the commercial last night. If you've taken viagra, cialis, etc. and developed melanomi or skin cancer, call, xxx-xxxx lawyers because you may have a case. I'm starting to wonder if chemical companies are trying to kill off all men with all the chemicals and drugs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement