Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NYC club recommended for couples?

merlin1583

North Carolina

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm heading up to NYC in a few weeks for a wedding with my girlfriend. She loves strips clubs every bit as much as I do, if not more, so we try to hit up a couple everywhere we go. I've never been to NYC and she hasn't been since discovering her love of naked ladies. I'm sure they are all a lot pricier than the ones we are used to in NC and SC but, we can't let a trip to a new place go by without trying out at least 1 club. Any suggestions on the clubs that tend to attract more couples?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

What's your preference of the bevel of women?

Profile picture for merlin1583
merlin1583
•

Gallagher's seems to be the one I'm hearing the most from friends in the area. We both like women with curves. Don't really discriminate based on race, but I don't like looking at ribs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement