tuscl

Men who spend TWO MONTHS' PAY in a strip club in one night - LOSERS?????

There may be "men" out there who EARN VERY LITTLE MONEY but spend large amounts of MONEY in a strip club when they visit one. Are these men TRYING to IMPRESS a stripper? Do they think that a stripper actually RESPECTS them for doing so? Do they think that they will get TRUE AFFECTION from a stripper for the MONEY they spend?

4 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I met a guy that sold his body cheap for some crack. No big deal, right? Although he claims he was straight and had never had gay sex. He says he was so humiliated by the experience. Anyway, a friend of his then comes in and was laughing his ass off. Yes, his friend had sold his ass for 2 rocks of crack. After he and his buddy got done smoking the crack, his buddy wants more crack so he offers his ass up again. This time the dealer says NO deal. Desperate the guy offers his mouth. The dealer says NO deal. The guy starts begging and the dealer says that ain't gonna get you nothing. Value for value. Got a car and title? Dealer gets a very nice car (I had previously tried to buy this same very nice car for a thousand dollars and that would have been a steal) in exchange for a few rocks of crack that he and his buddy smoked before the morning sun rose. Now, the poor guy wants to claim theft so he can get his car back. His buddy is laughing his ass off and then explains the complete disgust on the police officer's face when his buddy tried to lodge a complaint to get the car back. The officer basically said beat it before I arrest you for being a drug addict. Now, his buddy says I should help them!? WTF is that? He wants me to strong arm the dealer. I say but you voluntarily agreed to sell him the car! He claims I know the dealer. WTF again? I ask is the dealer a friend of mine? He says he doesn't think so, but he thinks the dealer would be afraid of me. Now, I'm laughing my fool head off and it really isn't funny at all. It is sad and so stupid. I say I would really like to help you, but I'm a nobody and I can only advise you to seek help at the local hospital. I didn't know what else to say. :(

Anyway, the moron who spends TWO MONTHS' PAY in a strip club has made a comparatively wise investment (see above). I think my record is somewhere around there. ;) The right woman is like a total addiction to me where I just want to buy more until I'm completely broke. It is a wonderful addiction. LOL!

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    RL? Holy shit! I know your mom gives you five bucks allowance every week. (You'd better buy her a nice mother's day gift.) So that means that you FLIPPED OUT and spent FOURTY DOLLARS in ONE NIGHT. Even I, your most staunch supporter, am LOSING RESPECT for you. I am not IMPRESSED and I doubt the STRIPPERS or their CRIMINAL BOYFRIENDS were either. We all liked you better as a BAD ASS, not DONALD TRUMP'S LITTLE BROTHER. Anymore than FIVE BUCKS in one night and your a GODDAMN CHARITY!
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Only a stripclub addict would do that.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL, if you're trying to say there are a few guys who spend way too much money in a strip club, I tend to agree with you on that one. I'm sure the strippers don't want to turn down a buck or more in that case but there is an old saying "money doesn't buy love". Of course if the guys have money to burn, more power to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion