tuscl

What per cent of your $350K/yr do you spend on strippers?

Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:39 AM
Okay, so you've got your essential expenses - food, bus fare, $4,000/mo apartment rent, etc. Then you've got those expenses people force on you - taxes, insurance, 401k, college tuition, $250/yr in charitable contributions, etc. Finally you've got all your friviolous expenses - new clothes, vacations, FiOS, Dodger games, iTunes, Cheesecake Factory, etc. So when all that's taken care of, what % goes to strippers?

25 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    69%, of course.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    401k and charitable contributions are "forced" on you? You're not making any sense, stevie-girl.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I dunno for sure, but since Taco Bell has rolled out their new $1 menu, that means one thing. More money for strippers!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Dodgers just sewed up the NL West, baby.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Where does gym membership fit into stevie-girl's categories? Only feel motivated to spend that when you are also meeting your stripper BFF for dinner to catch up with the latest celeb gossip?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    300%
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't think anyone's willing to post a serious response on this topic given the emotional firestorm that arose when this first came up a few months ago.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    The last time Dugly used percentages to talk about salary he admitted to a sub 40K a year salary. So I can understand why he is hesitant.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    All of it. I live off the interest from my trust fund.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    All I know is that I spent *A Fistful of Dollars* *For a few Dollars More*, I could have had a sugar baby.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I could have had a sugar baby" As long as she's not a "Million Dollar Baby," those girls will turn you "Every Which Way but Loose"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No matter what, no one touches my "Gran Torino"
  • LNM
    10 years ago
    $350K a year? That *might* cover my coke, hooker and assplay habit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-What if a stripper Plays Misty For You? Would you drive past The Bridges Of Madison County and right on up to Heartbreak Ridge for a Dirty Harry?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Slick - You can go "Any Which Way You Can," just don't get caught "In the Line of Fire" and watch out for "The Dead Pool"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-It doesn't matter if she's The Good, The Bad , and The Ugly. As long as she can raise the Flag Of My Fathers, I'll Iwo Jima her with Absolute Power, absolutely.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Slick-Steve, next time you take your sweeties to the aquarium, beware of "The Revenge of the Creature"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^and believe it or not, if you take the girls on a desert drive, you have to watch out for the "Tarantula"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-If I did, I'd probably be Unforgiven.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Mikey - bet you didn't think your comment would have such a Sudden Impact and lead to The Gauntlet of pop culture references, eh?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What does a stripper do to prevent her panties on the clothes line from getting dirty? Hang 'em High
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    P.S. Hey Mikey, how did you know my SB and I were planning on going to the (Baltimore) Aquarium (dinner at the Inner Harbor afterwards)??
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol guys, Clint would be proud of this movie tribute to him.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    comments: 1. College? Are you still in college or are you paying a strippers tuition? Or is she telling you she's going to college but really spending that money on clothes and hair extensions! lol!!!! 2. Well since I make $350K a year, I usually spend $400K on strippers/OTC/strip clubs/etc. - that's what credit cards are for! Seriously though I have no clue what I spend on all that stuff, I don't even club as much as most people on here do but when I do, my nights can get pretty expensive. I don't mind paying for the girls, what is quite depressing is when I have some drinks, buy my waitress and a few dancers some shots... and then I realize I just spent $350 on drinks that night! Ouch!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure. However I like to avoid those 15 to 20 dollar dancer drinks. They should ask if I make over $1,000,000 a year before ordering one of those. That's more than the commission fee for a stock trade. I mean who does she think she is? It can be fun to blow a dancers mind by telling her you made over a million dollars worth of trades in your 401k in x amount of time. Then attempt to explain how you do not have access to any of the money until you quit or retire. Actually this thread reminds me I do have a rich distant relative. I'd like to learn what he did to become so well off. He probably didn't spend thousands of dollars each year on strippers to start off with. could be wrong though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion