tuscl

Learn to earn

Ive been to my handful of strips and just recently i went to 1 where the girls were super attractive yet super pushy too. Im obviously there to choose and enjoy but it seems like as soon as you step your foot through the door they are already offering $30 "private" lap dances which doesn't entail anything worth it. The ones that do are $120. I rather not put the name of this place out there because i go frequently but its not the only place like that. Just recently i went to an after hours club and the girls there would dance with me about $3 a min. Thats a freaking lap dance. And when its time to give them the big tip. THEY EARNED IT.

3 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    $3 a minute? That adds up to something like $7.50 to $9.25 per song! With tip you could end up paying a girl $10 whole dollars for just 3 minutes of her time. Outrageous.

A friend of mine gave a very detailed economic analysis of this issue recently. His well-documented conclusion was that the proper price from an economic perspective for a lap dance was .45 cents.

In other words my friend, you were getting horribly ripped off.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What a scam, what a rip-off. I trade Topps gum for dances. Now that's wheeling and dealing.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Trending

#45centLapDances
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion