tuscl

what do u think?

I met this girl at the sc. She ask for my number the 1st night i met her. Never asked if i wanted a dance and when she was on stage dancing she wouldnt take my tips. She said thats not neccesary. After another visit she gave me her home phone number. THen she started calling me. Since then we talk everyday sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. She always wants me to come to the sc when shes working. Never takes my money or even lets me buy her a drink. The downside is I am married with 2 kids. My wife can tell somethings wrong but has no clue where ive been or about this stripper. The stripper bgs me to leave the wife and move in with her. Ive never seen her outside of the club. What does this stripper really want from me? Is this some kinda of game these girls play? If so what is the otcome shes looking for. Im very confused. I read so many things on this discussion board I dont know what to think. Let me know what you guys think. If there are any strippers posting your advice would be greatly appreciated. My buddy thinks she is looking for a hard-working man with above average looks to take care of her, Did i mention shes 26 with 4 small kids? What would you do in my place? She's no prettier than my wife, just seems alot wilder(if you know what I mean). Let me know Please.

9 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Trust me on this one. A judge, upon hearing that you left a wife and two kids for a stripper will sentence you to a life of financial ruin with alimony, child support, mortgage payments, etc. You will lose everything you have for a quick thrill with someone looking for financial support. And when the divorce breaks you, what good are you to her? None. Then you will be alone and broke. Try to get a little wilder--at home.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Guy1, i apologize for this late reply....but I think this is important.

Bottom line - NEVER leave your family for a stripper and her kids. Don't get me wrong, strippers are a great fantasy, in the club, in the VIP, and if you're lucky, on a date or hotel room bed. However, their true life outside work is almost always filled with serious problems. They're usually littered with bad credit, drug or alcohol problems, kid issues, a pyscho ex-boyfriend, etc. Worst of all....they're very VERY good at lying and can't help themselves from manipulating...that's what they do. You won't find that out until its too late.

Don't ruin your life man.....a stripper is always a stripper, your wife is always your wife, and YOUR family is always your family. NEVER leave your family for a stripper....you will lose buddy and you'll destroy the lives of your wife and kids.

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I would sever all contact wiht this girl before she really screws up your life. She sounds like real trouble. Move on.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago

Perhaps your wife might be tempted by another woman. It seems like even conservative women often like the idea. The Mormons had the right idea. Strong families built on the foundation of multiple wives. Good luck.

• guy1
    19 years ago
    Thanks for the sincere advice given. I came here to ask because I am fairly new to the whole sc scene. Thought you guys would know more about the games played in there. I didnt come on here to feed you all a line of BS. I have to agree with the answer most gave that she is looking for help to raise 4 kids. Yes I do love my wife , I'm just a little tempted. Im sure you guys can relate to that. I have to ask myself this question after the replies I got here. Do I really want a woman that would try to ruin my families lives? The answer is no, but still she seems alot wilder then my wife so I am tempted.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    She is either mental, or more likely, you are FULL OF SHIT! Or a third possibility is you are RL!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I tend to agree with shadowcat on this one. Do you really want to hurt your current wife and kids when this stripper is either looking for future financial support or possibly some support now by being able to hang something over your head? It really depends on your situation as to whether you like your current wife and kids. Do you really want to divorce your current wife, pay alimony for 2 kids, then pay and support a former stripper with 4 kids? I wouldn't.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago

She probably wants a hardworking man who will at least help pay the bills. I've met some pretty wonderful strippers, but the important question is what do you want?

And, of course the playing field is littered with customers who were fooled by strippers and suffered emotionally and financially. In some cases even if they are a complete fraud, then customer will still come out on top depending on what he is looking for. Shadowcat gave an excellent example of that. He described a stripper who sounded like she was feeding him a banquet (sp?) of bull, but he was making out like a bandit---Fantastic service at excellent prices. The risk to some customers is that they might be hurt financially and emotionally.

Perhaps writing down the pros and cons would help. I can't repeat this oftern enough: It all depends on what *you* are looking for!!!

I knew this real snake of a dancer. Perfect 10. I was always eager to buy dances from her even though I knew she was a super low-life. I didn't care about anything except that she had a perfect body and gave excellent high mileage service at low prices.

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Run for your life dude, she wants someone to support her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion