More from Floriduh.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
On Saturday night, Timothy Dylan Cain had a rendezvous with a prostitute whom he allegedly shot after trying to rob her, according to a police report.

A few hours later on Sunday morning, Palm Beach Gardens police say Cain was back at it. This time, Cain allegedly attempted to rob a woman he met at a strip club, firing a bullet in her direction when she tried to run away, according to the report.

Cain, of Jupiter, is being held without bond on two counts of armed robbery and one count of committing a felony act that could lead to death.

Police were called Saturday to The Meadows trailer park on the 2500 block of PGA Boulevard where they met with a woman who had been shot in the right thigh. The 31-year-old woman told police she agreed to see a man who answered a posting on Backpage.com and planned to “perform sexual acts for money,” the report said.

Once inside the woman’s trailer, Cain allegedly pulled a gun and demanded money while firing a round into the floor. The woman ran outside and was tackled by Cain and a second man, before running out of their grasp. The woman ran inside the trailer and was hit in the leg by a bullet after Cain fired a shot into the residence, police said.

The woman drove herself to St. Mary’s Medical Center where, the report notes, a physician chose not to remove the bullet from her leg.

About four hours later, police were called to the Inn of America hotel at 4123 Northlake Boulevard where officers heard a gunshot.

They met with a woman who said she knew Cain from Cheetah Palm Beach, where she works. The woman said she agreed to meet Cain at the hotel to sell him a small amount of marijuana, the report said. Once inside the woman’s room, Cain allegedly pulled a gun and demanded, “Give me everything you got.”

The woman ran out of the room and Cain responded by firing a shot that missed, the report said.

Police stopped Cain as he was traveling north on Interstate 95. A gun was recovered from under the driver’s seat where Cain was sitting, the report said. A passenger in the vehicle was detained, but not arrested.

Surveillance video from the hotel shows Cain running after the woman and pointing the gun at her, police said.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I never would have guessed that she lived in a trailer park. Shocking.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I guess that Cain was not Abel to hit what he was aiming at.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What a dick

The following link shows a pic of the asshole:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/c…

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I wonder why the doc declined to remove the bullet? Obviously not life threatening, but I'd still think they'd want that much lead removed.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Well, a criminal mastermind he's not, for sure. That was a craptastic attempt at reenacting GTA Vice City.

Probably figured his targets would keep quiet being in illicit activity themselves, but sometimes when someone's shooting at you, you don't mind copping to small-time shit of your own.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Its people like him that give us LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS a bad name
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion